Hello there! - new in the fourm ! :)

I realise this is becoming a bit of the off-topic, but I had very similar (if not the same) issue when I was signing up. I just tried again and after filling up the registration form Opera returned this:

Code:
Connection closed by remote server

You tried to access the address http://racedepartment.com/forum/register/register,
which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the web address (URL) is correctly
spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
Make sure your internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely
on the same connection are working.
Check that the setup of any internet security software is correct and does not interfere with
ordinary web browsing.
If you are behind a firewall on a Local Area Network and think this may be causing problems,
talk to your systems administrator.
Try pressing the F12 key on your keyboard and disabling proxy servers, unless you know that
you are required to use a proxy to connect to the internet. Reload the page.
Need help?
Open the Opera Help.
Go to Opera's online support desk.

Obviously everyone thinks 'Ah, it's one off, something went wrong their end' kind of thing, but account and email address is actually successfully registered, so any further attempts are resulting in 'email address must be unique' message.

There are absolutely no problems to login to the new account with the credentials used when signing up, so that's why myself and Levi19Wheeler can actually post anything here after trying our luck with the email and password.

Hopefully this post clarifies the issue. Cheers!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back