Hello from me, Reggid (in a long time)

B

Big D

• Big D

Hey guys, it's me Reggid, but I rather be called Big D on this forum as my name is changed and that I intended it to be a music name but nevertheless i'm back. I thought there wasn't much people here when RSC was down, but I had no idea it was growing. SO I just wanna say wazzup.

Oh and I plan on working on the lights from the 2011 Sierra that was just released. and some others... I know i'm missing out alot on here.

• Big D

thanks. I'm sorry i've been gone. IU'm upset that RSC has been gone and thats what drove me away from Racer. I don;t know where to go to show my mods and such.

• Big D

Yea I knew about here, but it wasn't as pop at the time I came here cause RSC went back up. But now its totally gone and yes I'm gonna be here :)

Welcome to the "New RSC"...lol!
It's me, cobra289, now known as cobra.....:D. I didn't change it due to a music influence, just tried it...and it wasn't taken. So I got it...:rolleyes:
I would also like to add to the others on here, as being glad to see your posts again, (as well as my other friends on here).

Welcome to the "New RSC"...lol!
It's me, cobra289, now known as cobra.....:D. I didn't change it due to a music influence, just tried it...and it wasn't taken. So I got it...:rolleyes:
I would also like to add to the others on here, as being glad to see your posts again, (as well as my other friends on here).
and Welcome Big D, I didn't change my name, because.... well I didn't feel like it lol. There are some new faces around here, but plenty of old ones as well it seems lol.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back