Heavy rain looked not heavy enough

The visual effect (the rain drop in the air and windscreen) of heavy rain looked like a small rain.
Do you know how to make the heavy rain effect more(much) heavier?
Thank you!

I don't drive Race07 since AC ... but I still remember something:

- rain has never been so heavy in Race 07 as when adapting the GTR2 Autosim Weather Generator for Race07. ... We had a championship at the time in our league and it worked perfectly well .... as you may decide of your own rain proportion.

- I still have a mod for better Road Effects but don't remember if it might give the results you'd wish.
So try to find it under this name: Real Road Effects v1_40 by Denis Vorobjov

If you don't find it, make a sign by PM. ( I still have it but already noticed there still was a download link on the web. ;)

I don't drive Race07 since AC ... but I still remember something:

- rain has never been so heavy in Race 07 as when adapting the GTR2 Autosim Weather Generator for Race07. ... We had a championship at the time in our league and it worked perfectly well .... as you may decide of your own rain proportion.

- I still have a mod for better Road Effects but don't remember if it might give the results you'd wish.
So try to find it under this name: Real Road Effects v1_40 by Denis Vorobjov

If you don't find it, make a sign by PM. ( I still have it but already noticed there still was a download link on the web. ;)

Jempy:
Thanks for your advice, I will search these mods and give a try. :)

For the GTR2 Autosim Weather .... this needs to be adapted for Race07 - GTREvo.
I already created a tutorial in french .... but just only the half translated in english.

Race07 has mostly ( or only ... not sure any longer ) 1 qualifying session ( 2 for GTR2 ) while Race07 may have 2 race sessions, while GTR2 had only 1.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back