Resource icon

Plugins Headlight Color Changer 2.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pete9xi updated Headlight Color Changer with a new update entry:

individual colors for each of the drivable vehicles

This update features individual colors for each of the drivable vehicles allowing you to set colors and as soon as you enter driving mode for a specific vehicle it will swap the colors. These settings will also be saved once you save and quit in the game.

Please let me know any issues you have with this update and i will resolve them asap.
Catch me at the discord server:
https://discord.gg/b7TFr2m

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm on the newest experimental branch with version 2.5 of this mod but I don't see the setting for the marker lights either in-game or in Config\Headlight_Color_Changer\HCCV2.save file?

I'm on the newest experimental branch with version 2.5 of this mod but I don't see the setting for the marker lights either in-game or in Config\Headlight_Color_Changer\HCCV2.save file?
At present this uses the same setting for the satsuma however i have added the save entrie for 2.6 im working on a new ui so this will have the marker lights options in the ui but in the mean time you could edit the save file if i get a spare few minutes ill post an edit with a button to set it and uses the rgb controls

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.