Resource icon

Plugins Headlight Color Changer 2.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pete9xi submitted a new resource:

Headlight Color Changer - Headlight Color Changer

Headlight color changer allows you to change the color of the beams on the satsuma; so far, there is three options Bright white, 8000k, which is a white tingly blue and the stock headlight color.

To access the menu press ctrl + l you will need to be in the pause menu to press the buttons.

This is the first release so I’m sure they maybe some bugs if you can let me know that would be great.

More features to come including custom RGB colors.

PLEASE Note this won’t change the texture of the...

Read more about this resource...

I gess it is working but we cant see the bar where u adjust for the changing the rgb im not sure if anyone else is having this issue at first my light wasn't on even though I had it turned on but I cant see to adjust the slider bar

I have it on rgb

Attachments

• 20180519051119_1.jpg
    20180519051119_1.jpg
    351.4 KB · Views: 623
I see what you mean its very odd how its got that bright it was fine yesterday and i dont see an update to the game ill need to do some testing to work out whats going on there. The light source is used on all the vehicles in the game as far as i can tell unless some one knows diffrent thats the reason why you see the color change on the van etc but i can look into changing it if its possible

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.6%