1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Head tracking.

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Blake-Lee Danher, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Blake-Lee Danher

Blake-Lee Danher

Ratings:
    +0
    Has any one got it working ?? Cos I havnt. Help please

2. danclark

danclark

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I have.

Step 1 is to go into the playstation eye part of the options menu. Make sure your camera is suitably zoomed in and the acquisition box is set around where your head will be. Have a play with the settings and you should see the white cross follow your face around the box as you move. It will help the camera/software if the lighting is reasonably even on your face.

Step 2 go to arcade mode time trial and select a cockpit view. You should now be able to look around the cockpit.

The unbelievably frustrating and stupid thing is I think that it only appears to work in arcade mode time trials. Hopefully they will patch it to work in career soon as I bought an PS Eye mainly for this game and spend 99% of my time in GT in career A-Spec mode where thus far it doesn't work!

3. Oops

Oops

Ratings:
    +28
    Ive been using it in arcade single race mode but it only seems to work for certain cars! the ones at the top end of the scale as far as I can gather?

4. Blake-Lee Danher

Blake-Lee Danher

Ratings:
    +0
    Ah that sucks that it only works in arcade mode.