Resource icon

Skins HD Ferrari 2015 v2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
NobbyMilo submitted a new resource:

HD Ferrari 2015 - High quality SF15-T

Back with another car...
Everything again done from scratch, would have liked to do the 900th gp livery for Belgium but mapping does not allow for this so have early, china, mid, and late season liveries for you to enjoy.
ferrari_zpsfycflf7p.jpg~original

Next one.... Sauber.

Read more about this resource...

thanks guys, see that now codemasters are now updating the ferrari which they never said before even though I would only expect the mahle logo to be added on the nose.

thanks guys, see that now codemasters are now updating the ferrari which they never said before even though I would only expect the mahle logo to be added on the nose.
Just seen there are a few updates to the Ferrari. New front wing, sidepod,think rear wing too so a few bodywork changes but I think only that, the Force India and McLaren have actual bodywork changes, hope you can update the Ferrari livery when its all released by Codies :) the Manor has the newer livery too, hoping you can do the USA livery on that

Just seen there are a few updates to the Ferrari. New front wing, sidepod,think rear wing too so a few bodywork changes but I think only that, the Force India and McLaren have actual bodywork changes, hope you can update the Ferrari livery when its all released by Codies :) the Manor has the newer livery too, hoping you can do the USA livery on that
Thats the plan, have copied all the 2015 car folders so that hopefully will do old liveries and shapes as well as updated ones for you to choose.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back