[HD] Circuit Gilles Villeneuve Hotlap

Tume

The unlucky Finn
EDIT 27.5.2013: The record is now 1:15.314, updated video below.

Last year my record was 1:16.100, now 1:15.341. What happened? Improvement! I'm back in FSR as a part-time driver and wanted to share you this hotlap I made last evening. Though the mod has changed and is faster this year, you can clearly see I improved my laptime.

I did 1:15.895 last year, haven't beaten that time yet with this mod..
Well I do agree the circuit is frustrating at some parts...I usually misjudge the last one because of the high kerbs, but I went nicely through it in this video. :)

Good lap indeed. My problem is that tyres are a too cold. If I get them up to 95 by weaving then it feels like car is glued to the track, but they loose temps too quickly. Balance is quite good though.

Yes also Eduard saying that he didn't beat his last year's time (supposing its true :p)
Well he has beaten it now, but let's see if he can beat my time. :roflmao:

Last year I used to be constantly slower than Eduard, but now it seems to have turned the other way round :O_o:

Thanks guys :) Looking forward to a strong comeback :thumbsup: not just by hotlapping, lol :roflmao: I will spend time practicing for the race pace.
Have to say that corner 2 and 3 is really impressive, you are faster than me in that part
You meant T2 as in the first corner where you brake? I wouldn't count the one after the finish line as a corner tbh...

i saw a lot of understeer in some parts:)
Well well well, if it isn't Patrick de WING, the wings guru of FSR. :roflmao:

Feel free to blame Godek for this, he's responsible for the setups. Although I don't complain with the understeer, in fact, I feel comfortable with it because with better turning I would probably lose speed by trying to get a good line. Either way, we're gonna keep tweaking the setups.

Thanks for noticing. :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back