Resource icon

Plugins Hayosiko 4x4 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
talianagisan submitted a new resource:

Hayosiko 4x4 - The hayosiko has awd what else do you need to know blyat

The Hayosiko SUCKS in handling and then i had a thought. The uncle uses it for a construction company and terrain there is questionable... so making it awd would be a logical solution.

Disclaimer: Possible increased Fuel consumption and speedy driving resulting in death not compensated by mod authors insurance use at your own risk.

Read more about this resource...

it doesnt work on my copmputer i have transfered the .dll and the assets to the mods folder can someone help i tried it when i had the hayosiko on its side and the front wheels doesnt spin D:
old version i dont support. abandon race department and use this instead which most big mod authors are using https://www.*********.com/mysummercar/mods/29/ . if this doesnt work reply on there

@talianagisan
I have a problem. I was trying to make a mod that improves overall handling for all cars and it also contains a 4x4 system for the Hayosiko, but it doesn't have a lever or anything. I was using this command here:
GameObject.Find("HAYOSIKO(1500kg, 250)").GetComponent<Drivetrain>().SetTransmission(2);

Every time I use that command, I get this:
Error CS1503 Argument 1: cannot convert from 'int' to 'Drivetrain.Transmissions'

I decompiled your mod and found that you pretty much did the same thing. Why does the command work in your mod, but doesn't work in mine?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.