Have a Race Wheel and Petals for PC looking for the next step like a cockpit, recommend?

Not a very experienced race sim guy only been doing it for three months, but I feel like to get into a lot it would be my best interest to snag up the whole nine yards. Always been into cars just in general and I feel like it would be awesome to get into sim racing. If anyone could recommend what I should do next or even a cockpit at my price range let me know. This cockpit https://www.ebay.com/itm/GTA-F-Raci...AOSwIz5cxHrt:sc:FedExHomeDelivery!61081!US!-1 I would say is in my price range. Thanks!

Haven’t heard from anyone on the US side should I hold out on it?

I'm surprised by that. There must be lots of people in the USA who have have Sim Lab rigs as they are one of the most popular companies around.

I'm hesitant to tell you to go for it as you can only get costs for the parts and shipping at the moment. With regards to import taxes I'm really in the dark with that and wouldn't want to see you get hit with a big, unexpected charge.

I'd suggest asking this question in the comments section of the video below. Dan is a real nice guy and I'm sure he would be able to answer the question for you with more authority than I can. Worth a try :)

Upvote 0
I'm surprised by that. There must be lots of people in the USA who have have Sim Lab rigs as they are one of the most popular companies around.

I'm hesitant to tell you to go for it as you can only get costs for the parts and shipping at the moment. With regards to import taxes I'm really in the dark with that and wouldn't want to see you get hit with a big, unexpected charge.

I'd suggest asking this question in the comments section of the video below. Dan is a real nice guy and I'm sure he would be able to answer the question for you with more authority than I can. Worth a try :)

Alright I’ll ask right now, thanks bud for lookin’ out for me if they don’t have any unexpected fees I’ll have to snag this up forsure!

Upvote 0
I had my Sim-lab P1 shipped here in the US. No taxes but shipping was expensive. Well over $100. This hobby seems to have most of the good suppliers located in Europe. I had to accept the fact that I would be paying a lot of heavy shipping fees if I wanted to take part in the upper end of the hobby.

Upvote 0
I had my Sim-lab P1 shipped here in the US. No taxes but shipping was expensive. Well over $100. This hobby seems to have most of the good suppliers located in Europe. I had to accept the fact that I would be paying a lot of heavy shipping fees if I wanted to take part in the upper end of the hobby.
Fair I could take the hit and just pay the shipping but if they have a US supplier I would rather do that

Upvote 0
As far as I know there are no US resellers, it comes up from time to time on the iracing forums.

I would suggest that you have a look at demon tweeks in the UK. I got my rig shipped to New Zealand direct from simlabs and then saw it would have been cheaper from demon tweeks through better shipping rates.

Upvote 0
You could drop them an email but I would be surprised if they answer you before next week.

You won't get any seat rails with the rig. You'd normally source those along with the seat, once you've made a final decision on the type of seat you like.

Upvote 0
Deciding when I wanna pull the trigger on that I would have to call the demon tweets today cause they won’t place my order without calling them first so I would have to see how much the shipping is then I’ll purchase it

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back