Has Something Changed?

Lately I cant seem to win a race or get anywhere near winning. The AI blast off into the distance and theres no way I can catch them up or overtake? Whatever mod or car I drive. Begining to wonder if there is a problem with my wheel. I did a driver update recently?

I’m not suggesting I can help, but if
you could give some specific information
Track, conditions “temperature”, car, AI cars,
“I think you can specify time per lap for this question “
Ai percentage set. and any other piece of
useful information.
Equipment for this is not really that important.
You can be equally as quick on cheap gear or
expensive equipment.

My guess either your pedals are malfunctioning or maybe you changed the AI difficulty? If your brake is sticking a bit or throttle not reaching 100% it could explain the sudden lack of pace.

Or maybe your wheel software has defaulted to some different amount of rotation.

“Very good point”, that totally fooled me for a while once, i did not notice the
brake pedal being ever so slightly on. Makes a big difference to lap times,
accelerator not 100% too.

Go to data folder in tracks you are racing at, go to surfaces and increase the traction from what it is to about 1.175.
It sounds like the OP has had the issue arise all of a sudden. I don't think this is a good idea at all. For starters it would cause a mismatch online and even if the OP only races against AI they will also be driving on super high grip. If it was me I would start by checking the wheel software to make sure the degrees of rotation are correct. Then I would open AC and check the pedals either at the controls menu or on track using the pedals app. Failing that I would check the AI percentage is the same as what OP is normally using. I'm sure I have read about an issue where the AI defaults to some other percentage different to the one you have selected so if all the above is as it should be then maybe it is that bug but I dont know much about that one as I never race the AI really.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back