Has anyone found a solution to TS PC Racer + Dirt Rally?

Every time I want to play Dirt Rally with my steering wheel, I have to launch the game, enter the controls menu, exit the game, restart my computer and launch the game again. Then, and only then, my TS PC Racer is detected by Dirt Rally and the controls preset I have saved is automatically loaded. This is quite annoying. I wonder if anyone has found a good solution for this game. I'm using Windows 7 and together with my wheel I have the following devices: Fanatec Clubsport pedals v3, HE sequential shifter, Aiologs handbrake and a custom button box. My steering wheel is set as joy1 and the rest are all connected in order and always using the same usb ports.

I've just seen that you are still using Win 7, could that have something to do with it? I bought DR quite late after the release, l have no experience with it running Win 7, as I've been running Win 10 since it was released, and
bought DR long after that. Just a thought..

Upvote 0
Sorry for hijacking your thread but I posted the following a few days ago on the DR section of the forums and didn’t even get one response, so will try here if I can....

Been playing DR for some years using my G27 wheel, shifter and pedals without issues.
I bought a SST gearstick a few weeks ago which worked straight away (plugged into USB).
I then bought a Fanatec Handbrake about 1 week ago which again worked great (plugged into USB).

I have today bought a set of Fanatec CSP V3 pedals, connected the handbrake to them and plugged them into USB.
Had a play with Assetto Corsa Competizione and they worked fine (after calibration etc), but didn't check the handbrake to be honest.
Then went to try them out of DR and the pedals and HB are not being recognised.
When I select profiles it shows the G27 and that calibrates and works fine, but I cant get it to 'see' my CSP V3 and HB at all.

Any ideas?

Upvote 0
Are they listed under gaming devices (control panel)? When you assign controls in Dirt Rally, for instance, for the handbrake, and then you pull the lever... nothing happens? Why don't you try plugging them as independent usb devices? Have you tried also changing the order of usbs with JoyIDs?

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back