Skins Harry King 2020 Porsche Carrera Cup GB Replica [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will add I've decided to work on the entire 2020 Porsche Carrera Cup roster. So far I've managed to complete Harry King, Aaron Mason and Mark Kimber's cars, currently working on Esmee Hawkey's car which is providing a bit of a challenge. The template is a bit naff and many elements don't line up properly. So I can either post the cars singularly or post them all as a pack once it's complete. I've also been in contact with Brookspeed and they have provided me hundreds of high-def photographs of every team and car from every angle so it'll make my life a lot easier!

I'm personally happy to wait for the pack.
It'll be nice to rerun the championship during the winter months, If I use Harry Kings car I can guarantee he won't run away with it this time.:D

I'm personally happy to wait for the pack.
It'll be nice to rerun the championship during the winter months, If I use Harry Kings car I can guarantee he won't run away with it this time.:D
Haha well, I doubt I'll create any talent files for them so I'm sure the racing will be less frantic and more manageable. But we shall see! If I have time I may dabble in making custom talents for them but who knows! I did manage to finish off Esmee's car though which has taken me the best part of 10 hours or so. I'll plonk a screenshot of it so people can see what it looks like. Tried my best, as always to get it looking identical, besides one logo on the rear which I couldn't find.
GRAB_003.JPGGRAB_004.JPGGRAB_005.JPG
So here's a sneak peek!

Last edited:
Wow Dan, hard to tell they're not the real thing, looking so good.

Haha thank you! I try my absolute hardest to get things spot-on to the very last pixel. I've also been in touch with Ryan Ratcliffe and Team Parker Racing who have been giving me help with getting the right colours and so on. So I'm trying to put in as much effort into this set as possible. Even going over the first cars I did just to touch them up a bit to bring them up to scratch. Sure they may not be absolutely 100% accurate because that would be impossible especially with how crap the Boxer template is, but I'm doing my hardest!

As I said I think it's difficult to tell them apart from the real ones, so you hardest is pretty well spot on.

Thanks! I appreciate that! I've finished two more, thankfully they were both identical apart from the colour difference on the mirrors and front grille, so that leaved just 3 to do, which are the hardest in my opinion. Hopefully photoshop doesn't keep acting up and lagging so much that I can get them done properly. Fingers crossed!
2498.png
GRAB_000.JPG

Last edited:
One question, why isn't Harry King at the front. :whistling:

Haha I've not made any talent files yet, which is going to be a bit difficult 'cause I've not made custom ones before. So if all goes according to plan I'll try and get those sorted, as well as making the Am and Pro-Am classes slightly slower than the Pro class through talent files alone, unless anyone out there wants to make me some haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back