hard medium and soft tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys in my team are talking about these hard and soft tyres

but in my game i do not have the option for this

only dry or wet

does anyone know the solution to this ??

thx

nope, if you downloaded the STC mod, the tire model should be there alright. However, you need to clean your race07 of all other mods (it's a monomod world out there) before installing the Doran , tracks and tire model (all in one big pack). Pack should be available at your local team manager :)

nope, if you downloaded the STC mod, the tire model should be there alright. However, you need to clean your race07 of all other mods (it's a monomod world out there) before installing the Doran , tracks and tire model (all in one big pack). Pack should be available at your local team manager :)

THe problem is that only Steve has this problem while the rest of the team doesn't. I guess there most be some files from a deleted mod that still existe which cause this problem.

so i should do a fresh race 07 install or just remove the mods i have i only have 1 or 2 mods dtm and the porsche mod by true to life

if i need fresh install i will get on it today

thx in advance

regards

hi,

i am a new driver too for this STC season.
i have a question about delete mods.

i do already have 2xsteam 1xin C: which is complete weissbierbude and 1xin D: for other mods which are not in weissbierbude and which i did in past in other race 07 leagues.
if i do delete mods., is it ok, only do CLEAN the Gama data folder or must i CLEAN the UI DATA too????
hope not, this will be not so easy i think (i am not race07 expert, do drive more GTR2)

if only i must clean GAME DATA folder then i do copy STC car/tracks in this clean folder and change then always the game data folders only (for STC and for the other mods game data), hope this is correct and most easy way.

servus

sorry for wrong write in, should had write in question & answear category, new in this STC forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back