Haas (version 2018)

Skins Haas (version 2018) 2021-01-25

Login or Register an account to download this content
flo2pac submitted a new resource:

Haas (version 2018) - Livré Haas de 2018 sur le jeu F1 2020

Bonjour,
Je vous propose cette livré de l'écurie Haas dans sa version 2018 que j'ai essayé de faire au plus proche de la vrai mais dans le jeu de 2020 avec en plus ses logos des "100 GP".
Sur la 4ème photo, vous verrez la séparation entre le rouge et le gris de la voiture que j'ai entouré en bleu pour faire plus réaliste.

Vous avez juste à copier et coller les fichiers que vous trouverez dans "Copy & paste" ou alors les faire manuellement avec Ego ERP Archiver.

Bon jeu à tous...

Read more about this resource...

Well, not bad I was waiting for a 2018 livery. But it looked a bit different in reality. Is it due mirroring texture areas?
0859243.jpg

Also you should provide an updated _s texture file ;-)

Last edited:
Well, not bad I was waiting for a 2018 livery. But it looked a bit different in reality. Is it due mirroring texture areas?
0859243.jpg

Also you should provide an updated _s texture file ;-)
I would have liked to do exactly like in this photo with the red a little shorter on the sides but in the paint.dds file I did not find how to do it and where I can change it. Tell me in case you can do it please.

I would have liked to do exactly like in this photo with the red a little shorter on the sides but in the paint.dds file I did not find how to do it and where I can change it. Tell me in case you can do it please.
1611680703383.png

1611680737433.png

1611680825445.png

If you use the 8k template, you can try to color the smaaaaaall wire pixel area at the 2nd bottom left

Last edited:
I don't understand how I can do it. I am using Photoshop. Maybe you can do it not or explain to me for this red color too big on the front sides?
Thank you
Do you create it 2d or 3d with Photoshop?
For 2D you can get the 8k template here:

For 3D you can get the 8k template there:

I think you can paint on the car directly when using 3D. I have only 2D so I opened the template, checked the wireframe and tested a bit.

1611683370191.png

1611683483028.png

Each pixel is worth much on the real car :D

I think you can paint on the car directly when using 3D. I have only 2D so I opened the template, checked the wireframe and tested a bit.

View attachment 439695

View attachment 439697

I only do my files on photoshop with the paint.dds file as on your first image with Ego Archiver. Because 3D I never understood how to use it. I don't know if there are tutorials for f1s.

View attachment 439695

View attachment 439697

How do you go about modifying the colors of the car in 3d in photoshop?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back