Resource icon

Skins Haas-Chevrolet Aarava MyDriver 2017-12-16

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi guys great work on this car but can you make the haas vf18 by sean bull (livery on the picture). It's for my youtube career with Grosjean and Magnussen ^^

Attachments

• Haas vf18.jpg
    Haas vf18.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 369
F1_2017_photo_20180104_163842.jpg
Can anyone tell me why I have these blotches on the model when I installed it? I installed the Renault carmodel onto the existing Haas team, and when I installed your paint scheme, it did this

Pls why you dont answering my replys ? I just wanted aaravas ferrari pls
Well I made it but didn't upload on Racedepartment because I couldn't find the barcode logo that is big enough. And if i would've uploaded it without barcode there would be some people that would give me one star rating and so on...

Well I made it but didn't upload on Racedepartment because I couldn't find the barcode logo that is big enough. And if i would've uploaded it without barcode there would be some people that would give me one star rating and so on...
Thanks for the answer. I understand you but i accept without barcode logo can you upload somewhere else so you dont get the one star. Pls

Is it possible to get a drag and drop version that I could just put into the F1 2017 game folder? If so that would be greatly appreciated.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back