Guess the Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allright then!:D

Here we go with another one:
gtb002.jpg

OK this is a cool thread! Not what i was expecting. It's the first time i clicked on it. I've looked past it honestly thinking guess the bird(the chirping type :facepalm:). I thought to myself well, i've seen strange religious stuff or fake members putting strange threads and somehow we started talking about Princess Catherine's sister and there is Guess The Car so i just assumed lol! . Then iI clicked on it and HELLO! not quite the kind of bird I thought it was LOL. :D So same rules as Guess The Car right?

OK this is a cool thread! Not what i was expecting. It's the first time i clicked on it. I've looked past it honestly thinking guess the bird(the chirping type :facepalm:). I thought to myself well, i've seen strange religious stuff or fake members putting strange threads and somehow we started talking about Princess Catherine's sister and there is Guess The Car so i just assumed lol! . Then iI clicked on it and HELLO! not quite the kind of bird I thought it was LOL. :D So same rules as Guess The Car right?
You didn't think we were posting albatrosses in here did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back