GTR2 Staff

Bugger thats a shame....

Tis a good mod.

BUt some light at the end of the tunnel is that I have persmission to use, tweak and host the JPBS mod!

Any case that's by the by atm!

I am more interested in getting a GTR2 GT League up and running.

As for the tyres in the JPBS mod they are producing lap times similar to the real world, in both quali and race set up.

to have realistic times for evry of the Le Mans cars (LMP, GT1, GT2), you have to set the AI at 120% strenght and the "AIDryGrip = " value in the track's gdb file set at 1.12.
R10, 908 and Pescarolo with the JPBS tyres will do insane times (at least, depends on how did you set the drivers' .rcd files), and the other cars in all the classes will do realistic times.
If you give them the SCC tyres, 908 and R10 will run around 3:20/3:22 and the Pescarolo around 3:24/3:26, which are more or less the times made for qualy and race (I'm talking about 2008/2009 seasons).

I don't drive with AI....

I only do online driving against real people. The AI are not a bench mark to be used when judging mods... Even with the AI at full strength I can still easily out qualify them, sometimes by a large margin. Real people, well I use the term lightly - the correct term is ALIEN.... can bang in even faster laps. I have dobe an amzingly quick lap only to get mullered by 2 or 3 seconds by an alien. Those guys are the bench mark not the AI.

BUT I can't argue with you on the programming "physics" side of things coz I know bugger all about that. I rec even with the SCC tyres I could still go well into the teens in an R10 or 908.

RIght back to what we want... A GTR2 league. My idea is to go with just GT and ngt cars. Just to go back to baics and drive some of the default cars. To many people over look them and go for mods when they are missing what GTR2 was meant to do... race gt cars :)

Fair enough I have run a Proto league and would like to in the future... that enough on that subject!!

I´m glad to read something about a planning league. I´m very interested in it. Last i had no opportunity to join the events cause they matched together with league races i´m in. Unfortunately this saturday again with RDCCC, hope i can be on track with you next time again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back