GTR2 HQ 2005 season part-1

Cars GTR2 HQ 2005 season part-1 6.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I do my compliments you did a great job!
I really like your mod!

You were right to choose the 2005 FIA GT season one of my favorites (one of the most exciting together with the 2007 FIA GT season).

I have some questions:

1- What is the real difference between the 2019 and 2020 tires?

2- Will the number skins with the sponsor Castrol of the Dubai race be done on all cars?

3- In the future, do you intend to make the circuits with the setting (sponsors etc.) of the 2005 season as well? Would be great!

Thanks again for the great and fantastic work!
1- HQ 2019 tyres are based on GTR2 tyres with updates
HQ 2020 tyres are based on RaceON tyres by Renato Simioni (he works for Reiza for many years now after quitting Simbin) so they are better IMHO :)
2. Yes I can add castrol logo for all cars at Dubai for next update :)
3. For the little story, I asked to NeelJ 4 years ago at nogrip to make the 2005 tracks, he said yes...then 2 days later he PMed me to say "sorry but too much work for me". So I started with monza but I gave up because it is very time consuming to watch videos while checking logos/banners, and it was very hard to find these Fia Gt 2005 videos. If you have some free time and wanna help then watch these races videos and note the banners/logos you see for each track then post it here :)

Ok, thanks for the answers!

I have a very small request: is it possible to have the Spyker n80 FIA GT 2006 skin? I saw it exists for this mod.

Thanks again for your FIA GT 2005!

Last edited:
I have two curiosities to ask:

1- What are the MASK files in some car folders for?

2- Why is there only one .rcd file in the Temp folder for the drivers' talents?
The other talents of the drivers I have seen are in the car folders. What changes?

Thank you.

PS Thanks also for adding the Spyker 2006 skin.

Mask.dds is an image which set how luminosity/contrast/shadows should be with sun or lights reflections upon body parts :
- white gives intense reflection
- black gives no reflection

Talents rcd files are located in each team skin folder to be on top of stack list so GTR2 will not use gamedata\talent folder : I had to do this because same driver names are used in 2003/2004 but not in same categories (GTvsNGT) so their speed is not good for 2005 year.
Yep, I moved hooker.rcd to the correct location for next update :)

Attachments

• 79.jpg
    79.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 80.jpg
    80.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 119
Does someone have the complete skins set for FiaGT Dubaï 2005 ?

Does someone have all the fia gt skins for wsgt dbr9/dbrs9 and enduracers spyker ?

GTR233 updated GTR2 2005-FiaGT MOD with a new update entry:

GTR2 2005-FiaGT season

2005 FiaGT Mod v4.8
-------------------

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 so you need at least v19.00 to extract archive without errors (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted) : https://www.7-zip.org (I recommend to NOT download ALPHA versions, leave them to devs)
Archive size = 441 Mo
Archive MD5 hash = 8661b49b913e2b245c11bf813a093602

Description :
-------------
2005 FiaGT Mod for GTR2 : 75 cars, 11 races championship, Spa 24H...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi,

I have been trying for a few days to put the Motec of the MC12 (2005) in the MC12 of the Mod FIA GT 2008 but I have some problems and I cannot find a solution.

Then:
in the .CAR file I put the display values like those of the MC12 (2005).
In the _CPIT file I changed the dds and bmp graphic files of the display.

I forgot something?

Why does the display work when I enter the track, but the gear numbers (on the right) don't work? How do the LEDs above the display not work?

Do I need to do something about the .CAS file? Or do I need to add some .gmt files that I missed in the CPIT file?

Any help?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Last edited:
Yes, yes, I put all the files inside the CPIT file (except the GMT), as I did for other cars that all work. The only one I have problems with is the MC12 and I really don't understand.

Then I also changed the display strings in the CAR file.

In the CAS file I have not touched anything (maybe there is something in the CAS or CPIT file of the Mod 2008? Even though everything looks the same to me).

As already mentioned, the display works and I have the only two problems in the gear change numbers on the right that do not appear (you can see the red box as in the main display) and then I do not see the LEDs above the engine rpm display.
I just can't find the solution. I have done a lot of tests but I know that something is missing.

Anyone have any ideas?

PS ..sorry for my bad english...

GTR233 updated GTR2 2005-FiaGT MOD with a new update entry:

GTR2 2005 season addon

2005 FiaGT Mod v4.9
-------------------

This archive was compressed with 7-zip archiver v19.00 so you need at least v19.00 to extract archive without errors (update your archiver if it tells you that the archive is corrupted) : https://www.7-zip.org (I recommend to NOT download ALPHA versions, leave them to devs)
Archive size = 444 Mo
Archive MD5 hash = abd88a1152a3a4d74f3b004687b07d76

Description :
-------------
2005 FiaGT Mod for GTR2 : 75 cars, 11 races championship, Spa 24H...

Read the rest of this update entry...

As always, great work!
Beautiful new skins!

A question:
but are the tires of the Mod Anniversary Patch the same as the Mod FIA GT 2005?

An advice:
I would like to use the tires from this Mod for other cars / mods as well and wanted to ask you for these cars:

MC12 (Michelin)
C6-R (Michelin)
Murcielago (Dunlop)
F360 (Michelin)
F430 (Michelin / Pirelli / Dunlop)
997 RSR (Michelin/Pirelli/Dunlop)
DBRS9 (Pirelli)
Ford GT1 (Michelin)
Nissan R-35 (Michelin)
Ford GT3 (Michelin)

which tires could I use of those of the two Mods? Which are the most suitable?

Could the tires of the 550 for example fit on the C6-R?

What are your directions for everything?

Thanks again for your advice and your work! Hi!

thanks ;)

yes and no : when car/tyre are identical then yes, but there are some new combos in 2005 so I had to make new ones.
Try to keep same classe (Gt=gt1, ngt=gt2) and engine position (front-rear).
f360=f430
996 RS/RSR=997RSR
saleen=ford gt1/3
c5r=c6r
dbr(s)9=dbrs9 (If I recall I made pirelli,michelin,dunlop)
nissan gtr=take a gt class with front engine (try 550/575)

If you allow me, I wanted to make a couple of observations that I noticed while running:

1- Racing cars, such as Saleen etc., do not have the car logo on the steering wheel (the original version of GTR2 is correct).

Try to see also on the site

2- The Ferrari 550 GTS BMS and Larbre have the steering wheel without the red line for centering.

Look here that the cockpits are clearly visible.

Apart from these two little things the Mod is great!

Last edited:
1- No problem I can remove mosler logo
2- I know but a member who uses joypad asked me to add that on all steering wheels because it helps him to know where is the center of wheel so I will let it as is

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back