GTR2 HQ 2005 season part-1

Cars GTR2 HQ 2005 season part-1 6.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
As said, at the moment I have only vx.6.5 on my pc and corvette works...but you made me test all cars of this new build and I discovered and fixed today a ctd with new lambo wheels (I had to update genstring because fia gt and italian gt do not have the same rims and tire brand) so in the end your notice about corvette helped me ;)

Is anyone else not having any rear lights at all on the Aston? I have daytime lights disabled, I have only looked at the spa cars not sure about the others
Yes, I saw this bug last week but I was updating italian tracks at that moment and I totally forgot to return to dbr9 rear lights issue : I will upload a fix tomorrow as it needs a bit of work in 3dsimed and I don't have time at the moment.

Hi, if you are interested I realized a couple of things that could improve even the 2005 mod: the cars of the Bahrain race have the numbers with different graphics, look at the link below.

(I noticed that cars N17, N18 and 97 already have numbering with proper graphics).

The second thing concerns the Spa race: I noticed that some cars do not have the proximus banner on the glass, could you add?
The cars are: N9, N10, N14, N15, N16, N55, N56, N66, N69, N74, N88.

Thanks for the attention!

I am not sure if I still have the templates on my ssd : no problem if I have them, otherwise re-opened/re-compress compressed textures will create blocks noise.

I noticed that the Porsche N55 is missing in the Magny-Cours race.

I also find the N103 Monaro, the N110 Lotus Exige and the N132 Ferrari Challenge. They were always in the last positions, instead in Mod 2005 they are faster even the best GT2.

Can you correct these physics?

Thanks!

Last edited:
You will release a new update of this beautiful mod? Because I tried to look for a solution on the physics of the cars that I told you, but I didn't succeed. ( I'm not at your level in placing files :) ).

Last edited:
You will release a new update of this beautiful mod? Because I tried to look for a solution on the physics of the cars that I told you, but I didn't succeed. ( I'm not at your level in placing files :) ).

yes, of course it is on my todo list but I am busy at the moment so I can't give you a date of release.

I have fixed 360 modena lap time at dubai and also vauxhaull at magny-cours : they are last as they should be now. This afternoon I will check exige too :)

Attachments

• GRAB_000.jpg
    GRAB_000.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 70
yes, that's it, slightly increased weight transfer and reduced power till lap times are correct : needs many tests but not complicated.

What is the problem of spyker : too slow ? Spyker was ahead of mc12 at dubai.

The spyker I found him a little too fast. Let's say he always has a good margin on the other GT2. In reality it is more than half a group if I remember correctly.

Just checked : lap times of spyker are ok, even a little bit slow, but the main problem are the porsche and especially the RSR which are too slow with 2.07 at dubai whereas they should be 5 seconds faster so it is fixed :)

OK, perfect!

Last note, try checking the power of the Corvette N6 which in reality fought even for the championship. I find it a little slow.
The N22 instead is fine.

What program do you use to save all the files at once? And how do you do?

Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back