Giving this wishlist a thought the last day and in all honesty i don't wish much.

- GTR 2 kind of interface
- GTR 2 features + driver swapping
- GTR Evolution cars and physics

Done & ready to buy :)

I'd be happy with a 2011 version of GTR2. GT cars with night racing strong enjoyable Ai (I have no real problems with GTR2's) just brought up to date.

Obviously any other extras and features that get in the game will be very welcome:wink:.

The PC market isn't that different to the console market. Most PC gamers will go to Grid, Dirt or Shift for their car needs. Even among traditional sim buyers there is a significant "hit it and quit it" mentality if my experience of pickup races is anything to go by.

My understanding of the reason for the big development budget for console titles is the prospect of huge sales - if you are going to sell millions of copies you can afford to spend a lot on development. The budget is spent on creating huge numbers of cars and tracks rather than the inherant difficulty of producing a console title.

I use a Triplehead2Go Digital with 3x22" monitors.I suffer from chronic CTD issues with GTR2 online and in GTR Evo I need to set my FOV to 75 or less or things like trees,buildings and the black racing line don't appear until I get closer to them.Very Distracting.Apparently this is caused by the 5040x1050x32 resolution required to get 1680x1050x32 across the 3 monitors.

It would be nice if they addressed that.

Johnny

I must add my location to my profile - its always a useful thing to do.

I don't play for the New York Mets I'm afraid. My claims to fame are as a member of the GPL mod team producing mods such as the 65 mod and the 69 mod, as Blimey's Testing Manager for GTR2, and as a member of the GTLW/Power & Glory mod team.

They could expand though - take a look at Gran Turismo 5.

it seemed every few weeks they were announcing WRC, IRL ...

They could push for more.

Oh, and the night racing is something i really miss.

I use my GTR original all the time for 20 min sprint races around Spa an night!

I have the name of a famous RD member, but I had to change it because I got bored of signing autographs "With love, Bram".

So I picked J-F Chardon.

This one sounds absolutely unknown.

Already menioned but will mention again:

* Driver Swaps (If this is included successfully, SimBin will dominate the online leagues for sim of choice)
* Full working dynamic weather
* Damage realistic including things such as blown exhaust manifold, valves, pistons, over heating, brakes etc. Would be great to get oil build up on windscreen etc like NR2K3.
* Full animated pit crew, that make occational realistic mistakes wheel nuts wont go on, no fuel coming through need to swap refueler etc.
* full animated grid, with crews, grid girls etc.
* ability to set a full pace lap to line up for standing start or rolling start.
* realistic and adjustable pace car settings.
* multiple tyre options
* LTT that we had in GTR2 except even more realistic
* more cars on the grid at least 30 or 40
* ability to easily rearrange and make settings to add weight or remove weight from the drivers finishing positions from the previous race.
* realistic broadcasting options with overlays of drivers names, splits best times etc and nice camera swaping opions so leagues can have a spectator live streaming the race
* Sorry to tell you this SimBin but iRacing have made Lazer scanning a must this days I think as by far the best tracks for rFactor are also the laser scanned ones.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back