GTR 2

• sukhoi

Let's but GT Legends! :lol:
It's cheaper and really more interesting! (For GTR, i can't judge the on-line cuz i have a fake version :oops: and i can't join it!)

Problems installing new tracks and cars

I have downloaded Nordschleiffe, Le Mans 24H and V8-mod, but teh readme files don't give me enough info about how I must insert them into the game.

Can anyone help?

Simple copy the track files as it is given in the downloan into: Game folder/ gamedate/locations/Nordschleife directory, and new track will appear in the game

For the V8 mod install u have to copy more files into your gamefolder, bur exactly to that original folders what you can find when you extract the downloaded mod. One important thind to the V8, you have to copy all the default settings for all the tracks (also given in the mod), this will give you the right gear ratios for the tracks (later this you cant modify in the game).

Settings you have to copy: Game folder/userdate/your name/settings here you can find all the directories for each track you have installed in the game, just copy the file here.

Cheers: Neo

First you need to express your wish to join us, RPM team.

Then the main thing is, that for a long period (min 1 month) you need to prove, that you fit to the team, means you are fair driver, good people, active forum member.

This you can reach to visit our forum often, take active part here, and of course race with team members a lot, that we can know you.

Then your team membership question would come to vote, if one of our Staff member is promoting you for voting, which can happen only if you convinced us that you are a guy, who we want to see desperatly in our team.

GTR² wins prizes !!!

The people at Simbin & 10Tacle will be glad to hear that their game GTR2 is "officially" the BEST RACING GAME of 2006!!!

There's no such thing as an official voting process, but when you calculate the average score of all professional press and public, GTR2 is the best racing game of 2006. GTR2 has an overall average of 90%, which isn't bad at all!

A view of the awards:
Gamespy.com
Winner in the category: Best Game - PC Sports/Racing

Gamespot.com
Winner in the category: Best Driving Game

IGN.com
Winner in the category: PC - Best Racing/Driving Game

--------------------------------

Off course wa all knew this way before that GTR2 is an awesome game to race with so this is a logical choice :)

Congrats to SimBin & 10Tacle =D> \:D/

Enabling MOTEC

1 : Get from Motec Intepreter 2 and install it to the default location (if you don't use the default location you might use different paths than i use).
2 : Open your .plr file with notepad. It's located at \\gtr2demo\UserData\<yourplayername>\<yourplayername>.plr (change <yourplayername> with your player name)
3 : Search for the string:
Data Acquisition EXE=
and change it to
Data Acquisition EXE="C:\Program Files\MoTeC\i2\1.0\MoTeC.exe"
4 : Search for the string :
MoTeC LogFolder=
and change it to
MoTeC LogFolder="c:\MoTeC\Logged Data"

5 (Optional, may decrease framerate to an uncomfortable level) : Change the line that says
Data Acquisition In Race="0"
to
Data Acquisition In Race="1"
if you want motec to record in races as well as in practice sessions.

To see the telemetry from your laps :
1 : Open Motec Interpreter 2
2 : Create a new project
3 : Use the default settings in the wizard, you might want to name the project Barcelona.
4 : Click File->Open log file...
5 : Navigate to c:\MOTEC\Logged Data
6 : Select the lap(s) you want to view telemetry from and click the Add button, then click the Open button.
7 : Enjoy !?

• linchpin[RTS]

Thx all guys for advices, I'm happy to anounce that my copy of GTR2 arrived today! I think this is best choice for now (due to low-end hardware Race must wait).

So CU on RD2 tracks and from now on GTR2 too :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back