GTL Shifter Problem.....

Hey all, it's good to see some familiar names from No Grip over here now. Greetings to JGF, Shovas, Duc Freak and others.

A problem just cropped up for me with assigning my shifter lever positions in GTL. I'm using the Fanatec Clubsport SQ in the h-shifter mode. Reverse, 1st, 2nd, 3rd all assign properly. 4th, 5th, and 6th wont take. The shifter had been working just fine, then one day this happens. I use P&G mostly these days and the shifter is fine in that game. It's ok in GTR 2 as well.

Any ideas????

sorry for the necro, but i am on a legacy buzz and jsut installed this, same deal R/1/2/3/ ok, refuses to map 4/5/6. as all the other sims i own (18 of them) do work im going to say this was code break in GTL itself , anyone know of a patch?
Not so much a break as a system issue where one older software is not properly detecting certain inputs. One thing I would try is playing "musical chairs" with the various USB devices. I've no idea why this often works but I've cleared issues several times by doing this.

Not so much a break as a system issue where one older software is not properly detecting certain inputs. One thing I would try is playing "musical chairs" with the various USB devices. I've no idea why this often works but I've cleared issues several times by doing this.
Wait. So is the problem certain controllers not working (eg. shifter) or just some gears not being able to be mapped while others can?

If it's just certain gears then it's 100% not a GTL problem. If it's the entire controller itself then it's because GTL has a max of 3 controllers. The issue can easily be fixed though so you can have basically as many controllers as you want...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back