GTL Digtial DL - All Cars 'cheat'

Hi all,

I've been searching for a fix for this but can't find an answer. If anyone has an answer or a link to one I'd appreciate it.

I've got the digtial download of GTL. Installed on Win7 64bit. All works fine.

Downloaded the 'cheat' to open all the tracks/cars/money and put the TG2001.DYN file oin the main GTL installation folder as instructed. Run game, create new profile but still no car/money etc.

One thing I've noticed is that in the UserData folder no player folder/file is being created when I create any profile in game. Even so the game still remembers all the profiles I create (so it must be creating them somewhere!)

I've got the digtial download of GTL. Installed on Win7 64bit. All works fine.

Downloaded the 'cheat' to open all the tracks/cars/money and put the TG2001.DYN file oin the main GTL installation folder as instructed. Run game, create new profile but still no car/money etc.

One thing I've noticed is that in the UserData folder no player folder/file is being created when I create any profile in game. Even so the game still remembers all the profiles I create (so it must be creating them somewhere!)

Did you try removing your old "Username" folder first? Just move it from GTL\UserData to somewhere else. Then put in the cheat file, and start the game and create the new Profile. That should give you all the credits as per the cheat. Then, I think, you can copy back the old profile data that you have previously acummulated.

Might be located in your MyDocuments folder now. I think GTL is win7 compatible nowadays so most likely they have moved the folder to that location.

Look for a Simbin or GTL folder or something similar (dont have the game installed so cannot check it myself)

try running the game as an administrator (right click icon run as admin). I have the digital download version installed and i'm running windows 7 64bit and it's working fine.

Regards
Maurice.

I'm logged on as a user with Admin rights so that should be OK. I'll check the User folder but I'm pretty sure I checked that already.

At work atm so I'll try today and report back!

Cheers guys!

Deleted all profiles using in game delete. Started game using run as admin (even though Im logged on as a user with admin rights). Created new profile then checked My Docs. Simbin folder there but only contains Race07 folder, no GTL. Also checked GTL install folder and its user folder, still nothing.

Has anyone got this working on Win7 using digital download version?

I'm using Win7 and the d/l version of GTL. The user folders are in .../GT Legends/UserData. From what I recall GTL has always used that folder, it's only Race07 and on that used a folder in My Docs.
I've used the "all cars" cheat, so I know it works.
Hope this helps

Here is my GTL UserData folder:
gtl_user.jpg

SOLVED!

The disk version of GTL installs by default in C:\GTL where the D/L version by default installs in ProgramFiles\GTL

Because I tried (and failed) to install the disk version first (and then found out about the free upgrade) I spotted the default C:\ path first and took that as the working directory (fail).

Cheers guys!

Mark

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back