• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

GTL Cars, Skins and Tracks

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Crocko05, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Crocko05

Crocko05

Ratings:
    +7
    Hi Guys, saw the lights on and thought I'd pop in. New member to this forum, although an old regular from the NoGrip days, some of you may remember some of my car mods - Crocko_05 - one of which is hosted here, the L88-ZL1 C3 Corvette and was also involved in some other car mods.

The good news is, I have recently installed GT Legends from Steam and I'm hooked again! :):) The even better news is, I have 4 DVD's (about 15-16GB) of backed-up skins, cars and tracks :D:D:D:D

Hundreds of skins, many car mods and many tracks which are not available here ..... YET!

If the MODS approve, I can upload many of these mods over the coming days.

Cheers, and thank you for welcoming me to your forum.
    Bruce.

• Like Like x 4
    • Beer Beer x 2
  2. Crocko05

Crocko05

Ratings:
    +7
    Being an Ozzy, here is a list of Australian tracks I have that are not in your data-base:

Amaroo Park
    Adelaide GP
    Calder Park
    Canberra (early Supercars)
    Catalina Park (was a WIP at the time, but was race-able)
    Eastern Creek (now Sydney Motorsport Park)
    Lakeside
    Melbourne GP

Will go through the data-base and see what other tracks I have that's not up-loaded here .... even have the Top Gear Test Track :roflmao:

P.S. Some of these tracks I also have for GTR2 :)
    P.P.S. Just need to go through and test them for CTD's and also modify some of the cars (mainly sounds) to suit the GTL Anniversary Pack.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    • Beer Beer x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. umma gumma

umma gumma

Ratings:
    +13
    Hey! great to see you & other familiar names here

I have my car skins & mods somewhere too, would be willing to upload them, for posterity

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. whoops

whoops

Ratings:
    +9
    ...Always nice to see familiar names, will be great to have the same resources or even a greater number than was at No Grip.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.