AMS2 GTE @ Kyalami, Thursday 27th October 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I saw it in Time trail records. Had a try myself again to yesterday, could not better the 39.6.
What did you change in setup?
I had trouble with tyre temp, axpected it to be reset every new lap but this does not seem to be the case.
Default setup, did not change anything. Was a good lap, not perfect but it never is :) Will the conditions be different on thursday?

Last edited:
x 2 tyre wear, is that the same as "Accelerated" in the game menu? It then goes to x 3 etc beyond that.

I had a few laps in each car to get a feel for them, softs were showing significant wear after 4 laps.

Thanks for thinking of me! Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it unfortunately. Work's pretty intense right now and the time I do get to spend in the rig (when it's not for work) is mostly focused on our F1 1991 league, but things should slow down a bit in early December I hope :)

Hi Guido, sign me up as a maybe. I think I can't make it for the first stint. Second race I surely can join. I will try to make it for the first race ofcourse, but can't promise! (Sure would like to :) ).

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%