AC GTE / GT2 @ Mugello Circuit - Weds 5th August 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Medilloni idea from the 1980,s F1 video he posted.
My idea from my Karting many years ago.

This is my solution from the above :-

F28B9454-43AC-4DE8-A24C-2F425E0FC04E.jpeg

Bought them years ago when Heusinkveld Engineering first produced them
I think these were his first batch. I think they cost me £400, approximately,
They have faltered twice in that time. He engineering replaced both parts completely free. Even though the warranty had long expired.
If you take the cost divided by the use! I would say they are very cheap.
By the way they still look brand new.:)

No worries George, hope to see you for the next one. If you're not getting notifications maybe our good friend @Neilski can help? :)
Yeah, if I get a heads-up rapidly (within a few days) after a suspected "forum failed to alert" situation, I can dive into the database and see if I can spot anything. The alerts have an auto-purge which I think lasts only 7 days after they've been seen. Does that help in your case @GEO147 ?

Haha I remember now lol, thought it was my Internet messing up again to start with, how did you manage that?

I was following Daniel really closely, then he seemed to back off unexpectedly (probably due to the car in front of him). I lifted abruptly and nudged him, which I think just unbalanced the car completely and I gracefully slid off to the side, clipped the wall and was unceremoniously flung up into the air!

Funny, you should mention about your network. I had a go at the skippy class in iRacing last night and ended up in with a bunch of Americans (north and south). As I was going around, cars would just randomly launch into the air like a bomb had gone off underneath them. I had never seen anything like it before, I'm guessing it was my connection causing it?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 31 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 29 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 10 6.3%