AC GTE @ Fuji - Sunday 20th November 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I did a few laps in a few of the cars...man, I forgot how tricky these cars are - or it's just Fuji and its awful corners at the end of the lap. Anyhow, I'll take the BMW because I used to race it back in the day & don't remember it trying to throw me off into the weeds.

Last edited:
I did a few laps in a few of the cars...man, I forgot how tricky these cars are - or it's just Fuji and its awful corners at the end of the lap. Anyhow, I'll take the BMW because I used to race it back in the day & don't remember it trying to throw me off into the weeds.
Hi Brian, in with 911 please. Don't know the track well and not much experience in these cars so this we be a tough one. cu later

Cheers lads, ye the last sector is particularly tricky! Good Luck!!

Sorry for the late notice, but my back is still acting up quite badly, so I can't make it :( I was really looking forward to it, since I was asking for these cars to be raced with :cry:

Last edited:
For me it was probably a race to learn something. I thought it would be good to go through here with the medium tires. After my pit stop I was very frustrated and just drove on to practice a bit. No idea why at some point cars were around me again that should actually be far in front of me. Then something happened to Ernie, Thomas spun on the last lap, and if I hadn't been knocked out by Casper on the first lap (thanks for waiting) I probably would have ended up ahead of Robert.

I should learn something from this, but I don't know what. :thumbsdown:

Great event anyway (or just because of it?) :O_o:

Everything that could go wrong did go wrong, got smashed off the circuit by Random suicidal Sid, not alone there. Then got entangled in one of those unfortunate racing incidents, no one’s fault, just one of those things.
Good points, had good pace, really enjoyed the challenge with a competitive field made it very interesting, then ran out of fuel last three corners.
The end.:(
Just found out it was Patrick with computer problems, no worries there Patrick ,it certainly did not bother me.
And anyway even at that point I had realised I was probably going to run out of fuel:(

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies