AC GTE @ Fuji - Sunday 20th November 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thx for encouraging me mate! Life became tricky when my wife separated from me in late August this year. Many things to sort out since than. But in the meantime things start to develop in the right direction for me. So it may have something good in it...

Ahh sorry to hear that Reik :( :( Hope you are doing ok cheif. Mind yourself and hope thing keep improving for you

@Interslice Hope I will be back on track soon.
Finally settled back in here in Germany, but my shippment from the US to Germany containing my rig got already delayed 3 times. Hopefully it will arrive by the end of November. At this point I might have forgotten how to drive in a straight line :D
Can I ask you how much it has cost to you and which company you've hired? I might be in a similar situation soon and I'd like to move my rig (not very large though) from Spain to somewhere in Europe or the UK. Even if I'm not driving a lot lately, I'd miss my rig if I didn't bring it :(

Can I ask you how much it has cost to you and which company you've hired? I might be in a similar situation soon and I'd like to move my rig (not very large though) from Spain to somewhere in Europe or the UK. Even if I'm not driving a lot lately, I'd miss my rig if I didn't bring it :(
It was not only my rig, but my entire household + workshop in a 20 ft container.
Door to Door cost was about $12,000
Cause of the shortage of containers and vessels we needed to pay an extra $1200 for extra storage and handling and another $500 for extending the storage.
If we would have moved before Covid it would have just cost half as much.

PS: we used "International Sea & Air Shipping" as a company but they are basically just the agent and book local companies in the respective countries that take care of the moving.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I am wondering if its possible to display the driver names on top of the cars in our races like it works in AI races? And if yes, does it cost graphics performance? Thx

Another brilliant .sfx tune from shr modding @ACFAN

I'm using the centre exhaust/ cockpit version. Sounded best to my ear.

Hey guys, I am wondering if its possible to display the driver names on top of the cars in our races like it works in AI races? And if yes, does it cost graphics performance? Thx

Ctrl + L... Not sure if it works in vr, in vanilla AC, as I noticed yesterday there is CSP option to turn them on in VR... I'd imagine there is some very minor performance hit. Can always toggle them on and off to check.

Last edited:
Just a random thought…..

I would like to see just the GTE RSR ( for example ) used on a well known circuit, like, SPA?
Then let , for example, Han and Brian give each driver a BOP applied to the RSR.
As we all know one and another here on Racedepartment I think it would be done fairly.
That would, or should, give all a fair chance in a race.
At present races get quickly segregated.
That is one of the things that make Abarth and Mazda so appealing.
But it still happens.

Example , Fulvio could have 30tons/ 90%
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

But seriously it could be an event every now and again. If it is a failure, no need to go there again, lesson learnt.
If it is a success, then the BOP could be modified each subsequent race.

I would also like to take part.
Can I have the passwords please?

Hi @Pironatto . Club racing is open to all premium RD members. We are currently setup to offer over 300 events per year, 6 days a week, across 4 sims. Good value imo!

Let me know if you decide to upgrade and I will forward you more info, passwords etc.

Thanks for your interest :thumbsup:

Just a random thought…..

I would like to see just the GTE RSR ( for example ) used on a well known circuit, like, SPA?
Then let , for example, Han and Brian give each driver a BOP applied to the RSR.
As we all know one and another here on Racedepartment I think it would be done fairly.
But it still happens.

But seriously it could be an event every now and again. If it is a failure, no need to go there again, lesson learnt.
A bit 'golf handicappy', could be great fun Ernie :thumbsup:
(apart from the Porsche, aka fat bottomed girl bit :laugh: )

Just a random thought…..

But it still happens.

We would need to hitch a trailer on the 911 for some lads!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back