AC GTE @ Daytona - Sunday 12th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
First of all: Congratulations Robert! You absolutely deserved the win. :thumbsup:

I have to state that in the endurance championship I can only take an LMP car because I can't start the Porsche. I lose 5 to 8 places every time. So also this time. Is there a trick?

But the catch-up was great. I recorded a replay for the first time. Definitely going to be great to watch with all the action. I made several small mistakes during the race. I couldn't get any more.

Great event as always! :)

First of all: Congratulations Robert! You absolutely deserved the win. :thumbsup:

I have to state that in the endurance championship I can only take an LMP car because I can't start the Porsche. I lose 5 to 8 places every time. So also this time. Is there a trick?

But the catch-up was great. I recorded a replay for the first time. Definitely going to be great to watch with all the action. I made several small mistakes during the race. I couldn't get any more.

Great event as always! :)

For this one I sacrificed 1st gear to just get the car off the line. Didn't use it in the race.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 433 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 270 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 289 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.1%
Back