AC GTE @ Daytona - Sunday 12th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
First of all: Congratulations Robert! You absolutely deserved the win. :thumbsup:

I have to state that in the endurance championship I can only take an LMP car because I can't start the Porsche. I lose 5 to 8 places every time. So also this time. Is there a trick?

But the catch-up was great. I recorded a replay for the first time. Definitely going to be great to watch with all the action. I made several small mistakes during the race. I couldn't get any more.

Great event as always! :)

First of all: Congratulations Robert! You absolutely deserved the win. :thumbsup:

I have to state that in the endurance championship I can only take an LMP car because I can't start the Porsche. I lose 5 to 8 places every time. So also this time. Is there a trick?

But the catch-up was great. I recorded a replay for the first time. Definitely going to be great to watch with all the action. I made several small mistakes during the race. I couldn't get any more.

Great event as always! :)

For this one I sacrificed 1st gear to just get the car off the line. Didn't use it in the race.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 43 8.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.4%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.1%