GTC65 Elite Sprints @ Thermalito West/Hockenheim Short/Crystal Palace - Tue 18th Aug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
[
gtl-flyer-elites.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: GTC65 Lotus Elite Sprints
Track: Thermalito West (download) / Hockenheim Short / Crystal Palace (download)
Conditions: 17.00 In-Game Race Time
Practice: 15 mins
Qualification: 5 mins
Race: 16 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: The RD Sprint Pack and the Elite Skinpack will be used for this event. Both must be installed.

Click Here for SprintPack

Click Here for SkinPack

First of all apologies for abandoning you guys on Thermalito (what turned out to be MagnyCours)
As a quick report I can tell you I had 2 fantastic races in the Elite.
On Hockenheim, despite being a default track, I'm not that familiar :embarrassed: After a few laps I got the hang of it but I ruined my qualify-run lap after lap what resulted in a last position.
Race:
Here I'm trying to defend my position against Steven and Simon:
RD-Hock1.JPG
Here's a shot where you can see how close it got, and in the background how close you don't want to get :)
RD-Hock2.jpg

I had a great race chasing Ulli, with Matt popping by once in a while :) At the end we got passed by Matt and Hans

Then Thermalito: As noticed by 'tha Boss' I had been practicing on this one. Though I had a very hard time trying to reach that 1.03 again I got a 5th spot with a 1.03.6
Race:
First corner action - Matt in action:
RD-CP1.jpg
Second corner action - Me rubbin' Betty and Ulli(?) losing control in the background:
RD-CP2.jpg
Pretty close moment there:
RD-CP3.JPG
How to block the straight :)
RD-CP4.JPG
Steven squeezes between Hans & me...
RD-CP5.jpg
...but after the next corner:
RD-CP6.jpg:doh2:

To all:
RD-CP7b.JPG

Don't worry about it Sam! I don't know too what happened, I didn't feel any hit, but the back of my car went out from your direction, but I am absolutely not sure it was you. I am glad that you won and won and won, and that few laps at Magny was really fun! My quit was only due to my silly mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 80 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 56 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.4%