GT7 HUD

Apps GT7 HUD 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
View attachment 633833
This was taken from a video that was 2 weeks ago.

I forgot to mention about the speedo numbers having to be evenly spaced. Like what you did with the timers.
For what I moant by the rev meter is that how it is currently basically images from a folder. I don't really know what other solutions it would have but I would imagine there'd be a lot of math involved.
The odometer display in this mod looks best the way it is now, as I discovered it can actually show 7 (main) digits, and not just 6, like the one in GT7.

Hi Rhizix!, I need some advice to fix these issues
There is some black in my hud, how to fix it?
aaaa

This may have already been discussed and I just didn't see it, but when I do a race, the lap counter stays at 1 when I cross the line for another lap, however the in-game stock Kunos display keeps track. I tried disabling the Kunos one but the lap counter on this hud stays the same. It works when I do a trackday or a practice, just not a race. Any help as to why that is? I've tested it in both a support CSP 1.7.9 and the beta and the result is the same.

Last edited:
This may have already been discussed and I just didn't see it, but when I do a race, the lap counter stays at 1 when I cross the line for another lap, however the in-game stock Kunos display keeps track. I tried disabling the Kunos one but the lap counter on this hud stays the same. It works when I do a trackday or a practice, just not a race. Any help as to why that is? I've tested it in both a support CSP 1.7.9 and the beta and the result is the same.
Mine has also started doing this, something I've only noticed recently. It's actually the only thing about this HUD that I find hard to use as it really ruins the immersion not knowing what lap you're on

Last edited:
Hi ! Thanks for your Amazing work !
I discover that during online race and only during race (not in qualifications) i have lot of FPS Lost.
I Saw someone talk about the same issue. Does someone know how to fix it ?

Hi there, looks great. I'm interested in using the intro camera-panning sequence that happens at the countdown, but not really the other on-screen parts as I keep my screen clear for immersion. Is this possible, I also am on Pure and CSP 1.80 paid version, I see it's not currently working on that or is that fixed now? Thanks in advance and great work.

Hi ! Thanks for your Amazing work !
I discover that during online race and only during race (not in qualifications) i have lot of FPS Lost.
I Saw someone talk about the same issue. Does someone know how to fix it ?
I also noticed this and when disabled fps were back at normal levels.

I opened task manager and it looked like when the app is enabled one of the windows 10 av services was using quite a bit of cpu so possibly windows 10 av security thinks the app is a virus,malware etc a false positive detection and starts to hog the cpu while monitoring it.

Hey, I was wondering, how I can disable the hud so the normal kunos start lights appear again...
Don't get me wrong, it's a great mod but after a time it get's boring and you like to try something else... Any help?

Hi! Awesome mod - 5 *s! Thank you so much for making it. Very useful.

One Q - is there any way to change the leader board to show car names (of the car model) rather than driver names? Thank you.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 463 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.1%
Back