GT7 HUD

Apps GT7 HUD 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I can't reproduce this issue, always looks fine on my end, no matter the resolution or UI scale.
Not sure what to tell you :/
Try doing a manual clean reinstall I guess.
i clicked accurate fixed positions and the cut wasnt there but when i undo that it goes back to being cut

Great work, just reporting a bug with the best lap... in hotlap mode at least if you escape mid lap that time will be considered the best time even if just 4 secs after the finish line ( start of a new lap ) Using oficial Kunos track btw .

Last edited:
I love this app but for some reason the font for the speedometer just... stopped working, like it's a different font now instead of the cool GT7 font. Same goes for the number noting the gear I'm in. any clue how to fix this?

I'm running the latest preview of csp btw, preview 115 I believe

Last edited:
I love this app but for some reason the font for the speedometer just... stopped working, like it's a different font now instead of the cool GT7 font. Same goes for the number noting the gear I'm in. any clue how to fix this?

I'm running the latest preview of csp btw, preview 115 I believe
Might be related to another Lua app or even a track.
I recommend trying a different track and or disabling other apps , just to check.

It's a known bug with Lua Apps in AC sadly, let's hope the CSP dev fixes this issue.

I hope this doesn't come off as nitpicky or anything. Just helping it be a bit more true to the real thing.

The HUD backgrounds are blurred (Like the Speedometer, Leaderboard, Timer, MFD and etc), it does make a nice effect though so maybe that should be an option
The rain meter thingy is a very light blue on GT7
The rev meter is stepped instead of being smooth, and also starts a bit early than it should?

This is all I could list off right now.
But yeah, this is already a very fantastic work! I'm just helping to make this thing more true to GT7. It's what I've been looking for real while now so, I already appreaciate it alot!

I hope this doesn't come off as nitpicky or anything. Just helping it be a bit more true to the real thing.

The HUD backgrounds are blurred (Like the Speedometer, Leaderboard, Timer, MFD and etc), it does make a nice effect though so maybe that should be an option
The rain meter thingy is a very light blue on GT7
The rev meter is stepped instead of being smooth, and also starts a bit early than it should?

This is all I could list off right now.
But yeah, this is already a very fantastic work! I'm just helping to make this thing more true to GT7. It's what I've been looking for real while now so, I already appreaciate it alot!
- The blurring is something that CSP itself does, I have no control over it, if you enable "Simplified Render" or something like that in the CSP settings, it should remove the blur.

- For the rain meter , I've checked several video's and images and color picked those, and they are all pure white, can you show me an image of this? Maybe this has changed recently?

- The rev meter right now is actually 80 distinct steps, so it should be accurate, maybe you mean something different, if so, I'd love it if you could clarify this so I can look into maybe fixing this in the future.

Thanks for your input, hope you enjoy it

- The blurring is something that CSP itself does, I have no control over it, if you enable "Simplified Render" or something like that in the CSP settings, it should remove the blur.

- For the rain meter , I've checked several video's and images and color picked those, and they are all pure white, can you show me an image of this? Maybe this has changed recently?

- The rev meter right now is actually 80 distinct steps, so it should be accurate, maybe you mean something different, if so, I'd love it if you could clarify this so I can look into maybe fixing this in the future.

Thanks for your input, hope you enjoy it
1674564702061.png

This was taken from a video that was 2 weeks ago.

I forgot to mention about the speedo numbers having to be evenly spaced. Like what you did with the timers.
For what I meant by the rev meter is that how it is currently basically images from a folder. I don't really know what other solutions it would have but I would imagine there'd be a lot of math involved.

Awesome GUI. I've been waiting for this update and it truly is worderful!
But I do have one question:
I lose my key assignment for the multiview widget (fuel/tcs/abs) everytime I quit out of a race. How do I keep them saved ?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• acs 2023-01-25 01-57-07.png
    acs 2023-01-25 01-57-07.png
    426.2 KB · Views: 52
Thanks for this amazing app!

Just wanted to ask if there's any solution for this.

(724).png

The sector best app is bugged for some reason. Sectors 1 and 2 work fine, but sector 3 shows 0:00.000, and the best/last lap doesn't work.

(722).png(723).png
I'm not sure if this is caused by the problem I mentioned above, but the lap counter is stuck at 1, and the sector delta thing with the beep sound doesn't show up when crossing the sector or finish line.

This bug only occurs in race sessions.
(Occurs in csp version 0.1.79 & 0.1.80preview115, tried clean installing)

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Not sure you saw or understood what i reported as a bug...the best lap is always overlaped by the smallest time even if you just uit the lap you are in and just do like 4 secs of it, would be cool if that was fixed :)

I supose that checking if a valid lap was done on the last time might fix it

Last edited:
Hi. It's been a while

The keybind thing unfortunately, it's still not fixed. I usually swap my control back and fourth to keyboard control and my wheel if I start using them. But doing so causes the app to forget all my keybind, including the keyboard control.

Is there a way to fix this so the app remembers the keybind for each different control I have loaded?

Hi. It's been a while

The keybind thing unfortunately, it's still not fixed. I usually swap my control back and fourth to keyboard control and my wheel if I start using them. But doing so causes the app to forget all my keybind, including the keyboard control.

Is there a way to fix this so the app remembers the keybind for each different control I have loaded?
The controls should all be saved in your controls.ini. But really don't have the time to look into this sadly.
I originally didn't even plan on releasing the MFD with anything but fixed controller only controls, so you'll have to make do with the current system.

Just installed the latest version, and it seems that the Sector Beep isn't working? Is there anything I can do to fix that?

I have a little suggestion... Maybe make the units for the odometer and wind speed change with the unit selection from the config app, just like the speedometer?

Last edited:
Hi - great HUD, but I have a problem with the leaderboard when some of the AI drivers have a DNF. They are teleported to the PIT and jump to the first place in the leaderboard. See Massa in the attachment.

Any solution on that?

Attachments

• pit_error.jpg
    pit_error.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 450 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.8%
Back