AMS2 GT4 Series Round One @ Laguna Seca, Tuesday 21st February

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
If there was an issue with race contact there is always the race incident reporting function to address any issues.

There is a 1 point fastest lap included in the above points - Stefan got that point.

I get the point about the report thing and you’re right, but we should take the context into account. I don’t have any problems with honest mistakes but if I wanted to see this kind of driving and moves, especially in a “fun” season as you said above, I’d race in open lobbies and who cares. The goal in RD is different from what I can see, and that’s why my current experience here is great: I already did a race on AMS2 and I’m doing the ACC series, drivers of any pace are competitive but more than fair and when a mistake happens everyone is ready to talk about it in an awesome way, like a community should do. But here you can clearly see the attitude not only for what happened during the race but also from the posts above, when someone is totally disinterested in other’s races (and not really informed about the RD “Golden Rule”) but only in his final results whatever it takes, well, maybe I’m wrong, but there’s nothing to solve with a single report from a user and what happened is more than clear, so honestly I’ll simply spend my time in a better (for me) environment around here, np, have fun and thanks again

Last edited:
We don't want to start litigating incidents in the forums - that's what PMs are for, but as this an ongoing series I'd like to reiterate to everyone that it's a casual club outing and not a full on championship. So the rules for club racing apply, and though not as strict as the League rules, they still need to be observed.
Incidents can best be discussed first, in the moment, on Discord - everyone bar three of you were on Discord. Then after the race on PM.
There was an issue with one driver warping and lagging all over the place and he has been made aware of the issue.

Here's what I'd like to see next week:
Everyone on Discord.
Everyone on a stable connection
- cable connection if possible.
Not everyone in the Castrol or Jager skin on the Ginetta! Kidding! (not kidding).
The usual competitive but fair close racing.
Cheers, Daniel.

Thanks for the race everybody. Really struggled with the Ginetta but lots of fun. Hope to see you next week.
Hey Tim, I was struggling to hear you in the chat at the end, but I think you mentioned suffering from lift-off oversteer in the Ginetta? This might be a long shot, but if you ever drove the Ginetta a while back and there was an update for it since, it might need a 'reset' of the setup by going back to default. This is one of the frustrating things about this sim that can catch you out.

Hey Tim, I was struggling to hear you in the chat at the end, but I think you mentioned suffering from lift-off oversteer in the Ginetta? This might be a long shot, but if you ever drove the Ginetta a while back and there was an update for it since, it might need a 'reset' of the setup by going back to default. This is one of the frustrating things about this sim that can catch you out.
Thanks Scott. I was complaining about it yes and I did have an old setup when I tried a race in GT4 last year. Thanks for the heads up, I will try changing it back. I think I am going to try one of the other GT4s for the next race.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 8.2%