AC GT4 @ Road America - Wednesday 22nd April 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@18:50 BST spare cars available are:

Porsche 4
Maserati 3
G55 LHD 5
G55 RHD 3

Any entries from now, please copy and paste the above list, less your choice of car - this is so others will have an updated choice, thanks chaps:)

This probably makes no sense but i can't join the race server because it says I don't have some content but I was just on the practice server.

so you said we where using the clubsport in the race description but you have the wrong porsche listed on the race server.

First race in ages, main goal was to keep it on the black stuff. Went quite well. Pace wise is was neither here nor there, I think I finished R1 14th or 15th, so slap bang in the middle of the field.
Got a serious headache for the last couple of laps and decided not to start in R2. Hope you have / had a great one.

I've been sim racing for over 10 years now, and I think race 2 might have been the most exhilarating race I've ever had -- seriously! Amazing battles @Aksu and @Axel Moebius!

I think that's the first time I've ever had a double win with a reverse grid, so I'm really proud of myself, despite a senior moment in race 2...

In race 2 I eventually made my way to the front from being 5th on the reverse grid, but then a few laps from the end had a sudden massive senior moment where I just drove straight into the gravel and @Aksu got past. I had 3 laps left to fix this, and mostly spent them trying to concentrate and not be mad at myself :devilish:

On the final lap it paid off, as I and Aki went head to head through the entire final lap. Really amazing stuff and super clean but aggressive driving with @Aksu especially, we both gave each other absolutely the minimum room :D

Race one was all just about escaping after qualifying on pole, and I mostly did that, although Aki scared me a few times by getting quite close.

@Medilloni, I had the most amazing time tonight, and it sounds like everyone else did as well. THANK YOU so much for organising these! :inlove:

Last edited:
So sorry to the Porsche drivers for the *uckup I made on the server, I hope it didn't spoil your race guys :( ...which brings me to......
...despite a senior moment in race 2...
Err, no Chris, below 55yrs you 'massively f*** up', over that is a senior moment. it's a badge you don't want:p:laugh: Seriously though, thanks for your help tonight, my pc was freezing trying to load the game hence the late entry:thumbsup:

I had cpu warnings in the first race which I could join just in time, then Crew Chief was warning me it wasn't safe to leave 'cos was in the pits, and I wasn't, ffs:confused: - a cluster f***, so again, my apologies to those that I collided with whilst this was going on - my ping was good, so I'm guessing it was my pc?

Left the server to turn down all settings, rejoined for 2nd race and worked OK, had a great race so huge thanks to all for a magic time, really enjoyed it:)

I think a few had pc problems so will limit entries here next time, shame 'cos the track is a stunner.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%