AC GT4 @ Donington - Wed 06 March 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Nice racing guys,

on start of second race I got a crash with some car went back on track after T1, later got nice fighting with Dennis, really fun. Thx for racing
The car coming back on track was me I think... Had a massively good start, went for the gap but someone just went to the right and knocked me straight on the grass. Came back into T1 while sliding all over the place with nothing to do but watch my car going :ninja::whistling::poop::cry::cry:
Got hit once, twice... Stopped counting and went back on track while seeing that there was a mess going on :unsure:
EDIT: Had great fun tonight anyway! Actually gained a position or two throughout Lap 1 so I'm good with this :p

Last edited:
I tried to use the clutch for R2 and ended up with a drive through penalty. I caught up with Marc aand decided to get some practice following another driver, that was fun. Chris and Aki closed on us at a bad point, I think we had eased off but there wasn't much room at the chicane for all of us. Aki, Chris, I'm sorry about that!! My ires seemed to be off towards the end so I decided to return to the pit and sit. Love the Ginnetta and the new version of the track.!

Has anyone got the replay file they are willing to share?

First race for me was shocking, I came off the circuit after 2 laps as I was just putting others at risk of hitting me. Second race started at the back and worked my way up to 7th with an awesome battle in the last few laps with @Jimlaad43 and half a lap side by side with @KKJUN which was mega!!

Sorry @Jimlaad43 i think we rubbed coming out of the chicane into the start finish but my take was that it was a racing incident? Will take a look at the footage and apologies if it was me that caused you to go into the grass.

Has anyone got the replay file they are willing to share?

First race for me was shocking, I came off the circuit after 2 laps as I was just putting others at risk of hitting me. Second race started at the back and worked my way up to 7th with an awesome battle in the last few laps with @Jimlaad43 and half a lap side by side with @KKJUN which was mega!!

Sorry @Jimlaad43 i think we rubbed coming out of the chicane into the start finish but my take was that it was a racing incident? Will take a look at the footage and apologies if it was me that caused you to go into the grass.
It was quite definite from my Side that you pushed me off, but I hold no grudges for that. You'd outbraked yourself into the chicane, so I was able to take it early and get a good exit on the outside. I gave you space but then got hit off.

Still, it's all ok. :thumbsup:

It was quite definite from my Side that you pushed me off, but I hold no grudges for that. You'd outbraked yourself into the chicane, so I was able to take it early and get a good exit on the outside. I gave you space but then got hit off.

Still, it's all ok. :thumbsup:

If that’s the case bud very sorry for that, I should’ve let you get passed but was adamant of it being a racing incident. I thought I left space.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back