AC GT4 @ Donington - Wed 06 March 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
In with a LHD Ginetta please

This is my first time racing with you guys on Assetto, is there anything I need to be aware of besides using my real name and not being a dick?

In with a LHD Ginetta please

This is my first time racing with you guys on Assetto, is there anything I need to be aware of besides using my real name and not being a dick?
Not really. Install helicorsa, activate any leader board app so you can tell a guy's name when something happens and be on teamspeak. If you don't wanna talk that's totally fine, but you should be able to listen to Craig :)
See you tomorrow! We don't bite (mostly) :p

did someone have a good setup for the Ginetta? Or any suggestions if stiffer or lower or somethimg like that is better. I'm to stupid to make a good setup after this long time i drive. I tried to do but my setups are very poor.
hape

i'm not that much faster then you Hape,
but if you still want to try my setup feel free. :)
its not much but i'm no engineer hahaha:D

Attachments

• BOM4.ini
    1.4 KB · Views: 143
Not really. Install helicorsa, activate any leader board app so you can tell a guy's name when something happens and be on teamspeak. If you don't wanna talk that's totally fine, but you should be able to listen to Craig :)
See you tomorrow! We don't bite (mostly) :p
Be sure to read the rules and the opening post of this thread thoroughly. :thumbsup:
A small amount of practice goes a long way and if you make sure that you don't have any trouble joining the server, well in advance. It all helps. ;)

By the way Craig, I'd like to really compliment you for thinking of the return of the 2-race format. In my experience those shorter, more frenetic races are a lot more exciting :)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back