AC GT3 @ Watkins Glen - Sunday 10th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
One Finnish classic coming right up:

latest

Where did you get a photo of my car? :O

don't suppose anyone has a link to a track guide they could recommend? I found some iRacing ones, but not sure if there were any differences in the track, and also an in-race one by Paul from here. Hopefully I'll get a chance to learn the combo tomorrow.

In GTS I used to be able to review the replays of the top 10 to help learn a track from the telemetry. I looked but could not find a similar feature in AC. Is there some third party site/app that has this kind of feature? I don't get a huge amount of time to play, so anything to help accelerate the learning would be greatly appreciated

don't suppose anyone has a link to a track guide they could recommend? I found some iRacing ones, but not sure if there were any differences in the track, and also an in-race one by Paul from here. Hopefully I'll get a chance to learn the combo tomorrow.

In GTS I used to be able to review the replays of the top 10 to help learn a track from the telemetry. I looked but could not find a similar feature in AC. Is there some third party site/app that has this kind of feature? I don't get a huge amount of time to play, so anything to help accelerate the learning would be greatly appreciated

You can take a look at my 488 lap here, albeit without the chicane, which might give you some ideas -- but again, time really isn't everything, don't let it put you off :)

I'm afraid I won't be able to race this ugly track. lol
I think I said that also the first time I saw it (we did the short version then). But now I kinda like it. It's a circuit with mid-fast corners and some long straights and offers a lot of variables. It's hard at first because you have to be patient with the throttle, due to the fact that most corners have changing elevation, but somehow this makes it very nice after you learned the ideal line.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 114 87.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 40 30.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 48 36.9%