AC GT3 @ VIR - Sunday 8th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm really sorry Han, totally my fault for not being up to speed with setting up events, we will correct it on Sunday morning (we have a training session then) - Denis only had standard content when setting up the server, it will be fixed for Sunday eve. I hope you can bare with us until then buddy. :)
Not need to apologise, John. I'm very pleased that you organise this race. I can practice and make my setup in single player mode. I only needed to know which R8 will be in the race.:thumbsup:

• Deleted member 387850

Thanks for the invite John! Unfortunately I'm out of action this weekend, but will keep an eye on the calendar for future races! Keep up the good work!

Did my first laps at this track. Not bad I must admit :thumbsup: Referring to what @HF2000 mentioned, which version of the track will we be racing? The one which was active for the last days or a different one?

Pls put me in as maybe with the red Ferrari :) I'm not sure yet if I will be home in time.

Did my first laps at this track. Not bad I must admit :thumbsup: Referring to what @HF2000 mentioned, which version of the track will we be racing? The one which was active for the last days or a different one?

Pls put me in as maybe with the red Ferrari :) I'm not sure yet if I will be home in time.
Welcome aboard Andreas, one Ferrari waiting for you ;) The track is brilliant isn't it... and version we're using is the one that's active.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.