AC GT3 @ Tor Poznań 1.4 - Fri 03Aug18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry guys, I didn't run away. I crossed the finish line and the electricity were gone...

Good Racing everyone.

It's good that it went out after you finished, you really deserved that win. Great first stint battle, I enjoyed that. You definitely had the pace on me, but your pit strategy really secured it for you.

It's good that it went out after you finished, you really deserved that win. Great first stint battle, I enjoyed that. You definitely had the pace on me, but your pit strategy really secured it for you.
Yes, great racing Thomas, as always. Thank you.
I went for a pit stop early, as I was trying to cover Bobby, who, as I expected, had a similar strategy to mine.
I was wondering if you would change the tires or not, but when after your pit stop I saw you behind, I just needed to nurse the car home.
Once again thank you for today. Looking forward to more of this.

We may never use this track again unless somebody else host's the event and I can be out of the country so I have no temptation to drive. I had only done one 29 lap prior to quali and I knew I was in for a fight to say the least. It was an incredible nightmarish race from my standpoint. Held on to @CptAsian and @xoSx.Racing for as long as I could, but I was never EVER able to shake @Maplelicious and then to top it off, the Roo Jockey @kevin kennedy was freaking flying and joined the fray so now I had 2 demons chasing me down so my view was this:
20180804161637_1.jpg

Then, when I pitted, I was trying to buy myself some clean track to try and put in some good quality laps, but noooooooooooo Thomas came out right behind me WITH A NEW FRESH SET OF SHOES:cautious: @#% you son:p and @Maplelicious was freaking right behind him. So instead of clean, clear track I came out to this:
20180804161406_1.jpg

And then there's @xoSx.Racing :confused::confused::confused: He just disappeared like @Maciej Strzeboński does. Must be a Polish thing:D Anyway, great win man.

Thanks to the rest of the field for taking part. It was a blast.

• Deleted member 231027

oh_shiit.png

certainly the most fun I've had in a very long time, never thought that looking at a horses ass would be so enjoyable :geek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back