AC GT3 @ Spa - Wednesday 25 November 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I think it was @kedy89 who I had a slight paint trade after eau rouge? Sorry for that, think it was all my fault :sleep:
Yep, that was me. Was wondering what you were doing as I already was as far left as I could be without touching the grass :roflmao:. Got slight damage but it didn't affect the car behaviour.

Yep, that was me. Was wondering what you were doing as I already was as far left as I could be without touching the grass :roflmao:. Got slight damage but it didn't affect the car behaviour.

I think I was wondering why my helicorsa wasn't working, so got distracted :notworthy:
Rookie mistake :cautious:
I meant to apologise by teamspeak, but I have a bad habit of losing the car when I speak while trying to race :roflmao:

I think I was wondering why my helicorsa wasn't working, so got distracted :notworthy:
Rookie mistake :cautious:
I meant to apologise by teamspeak, but I have a bad habit of losing the car when I speak while trying to race :roflmao:
Join the club, barely talk while driving as it causes me to miss braking points, gears, etc. :roflmao:

Join the club, barely talk while driving as it causes me to miss braking points, gears, etc. :roflmao:

That same usually happens to me too... Usually it's the very next corner when I have spoken, that I find myself on grass/wall or something :laugh:
But not all real life pro's neither like to be addressed while driving :whistling::roflmao:

It was odd dent we had by the way, I didn't even feel it through the wheel. Just the noise that woke me up :confused:

- Jenson Rosberg -

:cautious: What did I missed? :O_o:

@Tomi, no troubles at all for that one. I was still smilling after it. For once I decided to be less friendly that usual, seeing that I was in front of you after Blanchimont, I decided to keep the right side. :whistling: Looking at the replay, I was indeed in front but the strange part is that you were half a meter behind when we touched... is it the same in your replay? Anyway, the best part has already been done, the race. You made me pushed hard, and I didn't lost this nervous Huracan.

@Rami, I would have caught you if I had not made a mistake at the really same time.:cry::)
But under normal condition, you were way too fast!

We can conclude that the winter has arrived, the period of the year who fits to the northerners .:D
Well done guys.:thumbsup:

@Si, good to see you back on the grid.

That was a nice racing evening! Thx, all of you.
See you next.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back