AC GT3 @ Spa - Sunday 30th August 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ballsed up twice in a row now, seem to be in a rut of form. I really struggle with the inside kerbs on this track, they upset the Porsche mightily, maybe some deep dark setup work could have fixed it, I'm not sure.

Next Sunday will be my last one before I head back to uni..........Watkins Glen please @Chris Down ? ;)

@Florian Neuberger did you not hear the rules at the start? If you punt someone you are supposed to wait! I looked at the replay and you went into the apex of turn 1 lap 1 in 4th gear. Seems like you had made a decision you were going to barge into me and use me as a break in turn one!
I think that is disgracefully selfish. Once your ok everything is ok, is that it?

And no intention of waiting whatsoever. Unbelievable.

Thanks Chris for organizing again! Sorry to see that you didn’t make it. Race went well for me! My second podium, although the first race was missing quite many fast drivers. I should get my first VR-headset next week so let’s see how it goes in the next race :D

@640er I was really annoyed that you blew out of track, it would’ve been though one between us. Congrats @erazerr7 for the win and @Aksu for the P2!

@GEO147 You're right, if someone is to blame, then it's me. But if you want to report an incident, then please be correct about it. You left plenty of room (at first) at the insight to aim for and according to the replay, I hit the apex in 1st gear, not 4th. Then you closed the gap - which is totally fine - and I hit your right side since there was simply no room left to go.
For me, it felt just like a small bump and like a typical racing incident at that moment. You could also have said a single word during the race and I would have waited for sure.

For me, the goal was just to finish the race without too many spins, since I was off the seat for quite some time and I'm struggling with consistency. Giving up a position at the start would not have mattered that much.

@Florian Neuberger did you not hear the rules at the start? If you punt someone you are supposed to wait! I looked at the replay and you went into the apex of turn 1 lap 1 in 4th gear. Seems like you had made a decision you were going to barge into me and use me as a break in turn one!
I think that is disgracefully selfish. Once your ok everything is ok, is that it?

And no intention of waiting whatsoever. Unbelievable.
Same for @PorDallas Punted me off, I asked him to slow down five times and he just kept going... Golden rule means nothing when you're scrapping in the back. It's only for the frontrunners

Also am sorry for whoever I hit during the last lap coming out of Pouhon. You looked to be well clear of me until I was too close to save it :(

Thanks @Chris as always and congrats to the podium :thumbsup: Well done, especially those qualy times :confused:

It looks like, it will need a few more races at Spa until I'll get my first one without any errors. Qualy was fine, went under 18 for the first time.

Could hold P4 after the start and was chasing @Florian Neuberger until I binned it for the first time. Found myself behind @Norkin and was up for a good battle which I got. It was so hard to attack you because you were much faster on the straights. Pitted one lap earlier than Mika which led to an successfull undercut. That was great :D juuuuust to get ahead of you while you left the pit. As we ran into @SOLO59 I was to impatient and tried to overtake him quickly and binned it again. That left me a bit angry for myself.. throwing away a nice battle with you.

Anyways now I was in a group with @Raresch and @HTIDRaver2k8 and boy oh boy was that brilliant fun. All three of us were fighting each other. Going into Les Combs three wide was intense. Especially because I was squeezed between you both in the middle, making contact with both of you :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back