AC GT3 @ Spa - Sunday 11th of December 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
There was a fairly innocent bump by Gaylord after T1 which messed up most people's races on the first lap. I escaped relatively ok but it was carnage. He can't be using Heli-corsa. It should be compulsory.

There was a fairly innocent bump by Gaylord after T1 which messed up most people's races on the first lap. I escaped relatively ok but it was carnage. He can't be using Heli-corsa. It should be compulsory.
I think I was last car which get of almost clear from that first turn collision party..
Have to take wide driving line cause there was some rush going on middle of turn.
Someone bumped my rear end and spinned. After that my mirror showed that collision party going on :-S

i have heli corsa, it was on the exit of T1 im am sorry about that mayhem....@Jonas Hillert although i have a high ping but my net is stable, can you provide a replay where my car tends to be unstable during the race.

the replay i saw that jonas posted was very consistent, i did not see any jumps/teleports. do you have a replay of me jumping/teleporting, or does the replay make the race smooth compared to the live race?

the replay i saw that jonas posted was very consistent, i did not see any jumps/teleports. do you have a replay of me jumping/teleporting, or does the replay make the race smooth compared to the live race?

It might be the case with smoothing, because the file has all the "delta" for the cars movement and since its recorded, there's no delay from you.

I don't have replays where I found it difficult to battle with you due to ping, but I do remember that being a problem.

Anyway, try to look into it and see if you can improve on your connection, perhaps there are methods or some hardware issues. It can also be due to PC performance.

20161212161526_1.jpg
20161212161535_1.jpg

You clearly had a highping, without a highping, this is not even possible:roflmao: and btw you definitely caused the collison between La Source and Eau Rouge, because you unpredictably changed your direction and pushed another car into the wall:thumbsdown:

Now I remember seeing someone in front of me, about 2 car lengths, who would continue on the same vector, we were going down hill so the other ended up flying above the track, then a few seconds later it was 2 car length in front of me again. I think I dropped back to give a wide berth i can't say who it was for certain though

It is difficult to find setups on the internet because AC is being updated constantly. So each time you would want to look for a setup you would also need to consider it's version if you want it to function properly.

Because of this, i suggest you try and create your own setup, familiarize yourself with the car. Get to know the track well, say, try and do 5 continuous laps within 0.5 seconds of each other at least. Of course, you should do this with the default setup. Then you will get a better idea of what is it that you really need. More understeer to make the car stable? More oversteer at slow corners like chicanes?

If you lack the knowledge about setting up cars, you should try the guide here at RaceDepartment. That helped me a lot.
ok thanks for responding

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back