AC GT3 @ Spa-Francorchamps - Wednesday October 14th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks @monsieurjackb for the reply. I will look into it and will race with you guys in the coming weeks. I misjudged my timings of when I will be home so would be a bit of a rush room install teamspeak and have a few laps practice in time. I will look forward to trying AC out online as not properly tried yet. Have a good race everyone

Guys, i can't start any session right now. Practice, race, online, etc. when i start the race it says "loading" for a few seconds then go backs to the previous screen. Is there any mod you know can cause this? It was ok before the update.

Yes i did. Everything seems ok. Drivers up to date. Mods are up to date. I also removed mods and tried but nothing changed. Verifying game files right now. I can't think anything else.

Well, no more idea either, hope the integrity check will work...

Have you noticed the very low track grip? ;)
Wish I had. :)
I'll tweak around with the FFB settings in the coming days. Right now it's just far too different from the hours of VEC practice I'm doing with the rF2 URD Viper.

Slower cars like the cinquecento are alright. The GT3's are just not refined enough. It would be fine for a track like Monza but Spa has a bit too many gravel traps for my liking.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back