AC GT3 @ Spa-Francorchamps - Wednesday 29 April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Stay courteous guys, don't forget that in the car, there still a driver... with a breakable heart... :cry: :D

Great race guys, lot of pleasure inside that fat lady :whistling:
Wasn't able to manage her excitement each laps, so the driver should be blame, not the car.

See you next!

Btw chaps - I do apologies for my language - I'm an old soldier, the effing & blinding is just my vocab, however I'll keep it in check for further races.

Btw chaps - I do apologies for my language - I'm an old soldier, the effing & blinding is just my vocab, however I'll keep it in check for further races.

Not a problem my end, was quick funny to hear someone swearing when the same time i'd taken a crap line and was saying the same thing! Didn't get lapped this race, probably because of the length of the circuit but lets ignore that and say it was because I was basically Senna re-incarnated for the day.

Sure man @james Hartnell bad luck i spun out in front of you:confused:
Apology to Catlin en Michael i not see you next to me and moved outside.
No Nissan for me next time,to hard to drive.

Got it sorted, renamed it Test 2 and it works, only thing is its only from Lap 9 as i've got the replay capture settings wrong! changed them now.

Do you use software to capture yours @Ville-Samuli Mutanen as you have the same camera angles that I use on my track days?

If anyone has the first 9 laps and could stick it on a download so I can watch my first laps that would be great.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.6%