AC GT3 @ Spa-Francorchamps - Wednesday 29 April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Got it sorted, renamed it Test 2 and it works, only thing is its only from Lap 9 as i've got the replay capture settings wrong! changed them now.

Do you use software to capture yours @Ville-Samuli Mutanen as you have the same camera angles that I use on my track days?

If anyone has the first 9 laps and could stick it on a download so I can watch my first laps that would be great.

I have the complete replay file so I can upload it for you. Wait a sec.

I use Fraps for capturing because the Shadowcast is not working with triple screen.

@Ville-Samuli Mutanen - your a scholar and a Gent, will have a good watch of that and see where I can improve. Will get Fraps for our next race on Wednesday and have a play around with that. Want to see the start of the race to see how and where it all went wrong for some and I managed to jump to 9th.

Guys, that was great! I went for the hard tyres to make sure I would have a consistent behavior of the car. That was clearly not ballsy enough. :D But, that was a very nice race, the feeling was excellent with the Nissan, great racing, especially with @Patrick Wuyts (two tenth of a second gap on the finish line). Well done, mate! :)

Sorry about the accident 1. Lap t1.

I indeed saw a spin and was hit a bit. I was really afraid the damage model would decide to ruin my race. But Assetto Corsa sometimes has mercy on you! :giggle:

Is there an app to make it easier to locate the cars around you? Those small red arrows are simply to small for me, maybe also because I run at 3k DSR.

You should definitely check the "Helicorsa" app out! It's pretty amazing.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/helicorsa.5199/

Congrats to the top finishers, looks like we also have some Flying Finns among us. ;)
I can't wait for other events like this one.

P.S.: Hey, @Si I thought we were on the same level since that Porshe race at Monza, but... you fooled me! Nice performance, you were very fast today! :thumbsup:

Could anyone make that webstats -page for the race? :)

Awesome race, had a blast racing with Chris Wuyts (if i remember correctly) for the 7th place, 16 laps neck-by-neck. And then, of course i spinned and lost a couple places :)

Very fun race for me, last i played asseto was a while back and kinda jumped on it in the last hour or so before the event so wasnt sure how i would fair :D

My start wasnt great, it nearly stalled i think lol ;) But that made me decide to go very wide in t1 to avoid some traffic... good thing i did as sec i went wide i saw alot of cars sideways in my mirrors :p

Had some great racing vs the other Z4 @tomeee was indeed very close almost entire race. Took me a while to get past you initialy, think you made a little slide, then i had a couple also and you overtook again. After a long time you had a major spin and i lost you. But was really fun and close the entire time :D

The nissan is very overpowered on the kemell straight omg..... think 1 came out the pits one lap so i had more speed going into o rouge even had more speed when i came out of it... but on the kemell staight the nissan just started to pull away again after i went into 6th gear :o

But, that was a very nice race, the feeling was excellent with the Nissan, great racing, especially with @Patrick Wuyts (two tenth of a second gap on the finish line). Well done, mate! :)
indeed very intense battle @Chark whole race long, could not catch Chris and Tomeee and had my work cut out to defend you off Chark, lol.
thanks to Bram for this excellent event, congrats to all finishers and podium, good driving all
any chance for a simm result list on this event Bram, to put in my race album, lol

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 340 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%