AC GT3 @ Silverstone - Wednesday 15 April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
;)
No problem. Everything is installed including Teamspeak and I've raced couple of seasons in a Finnish AC-league. Never felt couraged enough to race on Racedepartment servers. :)

Pleasure to meet you!

From what I know you, you probably win the race at first attempt, though winning is not that important in club racing

By the way, I'll be using this skin. You gotta download it if you want to see it ingame.
Is anyone else using custom skins from Racedepartment's download section? Please share them with me because I hate to see white cars :D

Grids are shrinking by the week because of this messed up multiplayer and what do we get: sound updates and more cars. :roflmao:

Way to go!
If somebody mention this on Assetto FB-page, they always answer different people make the cars, and ui and mp, so if they don't make new cars, mp also not upgraded, but in this case what the mp developers are doing right now? counting money? :)

Yep, don't even dare raising a critical remark as the "we work with such a small team" counter is thrown at you.

Honestly don't understand that those thousands and thousands that bought this game remain silent and keep pressing "like" and "share" on every news that is posted.

I am not an IT-expert but always was able to setup servers with all simracing games we host in a minute. Every week I have to ask Dave to help me out as it's almost undo-able for a n00b like me to run this.

Fingers crossed it's now configured right. Ill send out the password via pm five minutes before the booking starts.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back