AC GT3 @ Silverstone - Sun 11 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It's not ok for me to have headset on while the kids are in bed, so if team speak is mandatory then I guess I'll have to sign out.
You only need to be on TS3 to either listen, or read the chat :) Of course some interaction would be nice but its not needed.

With the current system of booking this is a workaround.

• Deleted member 130869

I'd like to sign up for server 3 please.

hold-it-stop-smiley-emoticon.gif

Sign me up !!!!

saluting-smiley-emoticon.gif

teamspeak mandatory??!! then i have to sign out... was so stoked about my first AC muliplayer race :(

edti: i read that it is enough to run Teamspeak and only follow the chat. i have no headset/mic therefore i only can use the chat... so DONT sign me out :)

but what is my nickname?ts3 nickname or racedepartment name?
wenn ich auf den teamspeak link klicke muss ich nickname und passwort eingeben.
was ist den mein nickname? mein ts3 nickname oder wie?

Teamspeak doesn't have set usernames Benjamin. The password is a server password like you would find on a race server. just type it to connect.

As for usernames it's asked that you use your real name in the TS server as you would in the race server,

http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=264371,0,2643743&h=264371

I was under the assumption that my country (Greece) was always GMT+2 , this thing says otherwise.

I think RaceDepartment mean UK time + 2 .... someone must clarify this please! :D

No it is correct, Greece is GMT+3 and as UK is on summertime now (as most of Europe) they are on BST which is GMT+1.

Edit: So yes, you are on BST+2 but RD will always use GMT as that time is a constant sts :)

Edit2: BST = British Summer Time

I'd like to join the race, so sign me up please.
Server 4 is fine. Got a few friends (Mark Reynolds and Georg Ortner) that are applying for license now, and wouldnt mind being on the same server as them.
And Im guessing the grid fill up nice and fast anyway :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back