AC GT3 @ Silverstone - Sun 11 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I had a great time racing with @Theo van den Brink and @Sander Eefting and a bunch of others in the group that drove super close.

Nice to finally see the real difference between the McLaren and the BMW with the latter being a rocket going out of corners and the former going in. Makes for some really competitive racing.

More on wednesday on the ring :)
Hahaha at some point i just stop caring about these damn penalties xD
It was sure fun!

Nice race! Server 1 results.

race-rd-20140512-silverstone-gt3_1.jpg
race-rd-20140512-silverstone-gt3_2.jpg

@Dinca Andrei Last week I flew over the mountains of Mugello and actually had to kill the game via the task manager (which is for now the only solution i think :D).

Cool thing of the booking system is that, even when that happens, you can rejoin after restarting your game again :)

Had a very interesting race on Server #4, a lot of battles all around the track, overtaking on the outside, inside, 3-cars side by side etc, was a lot of fun even with few spins and touches from other drivers. Will be a great experience with a full league GT championship. Can't wait.

P.S. Does anybody from Server 4 race have a full replay from it? I have only something like 5 last laps, the best part of 1-15 laps is missing.

If you exclude the start incident, It was fun and I enjoyed a lot (server 1) , I had a good chase with @Kurt Vanhee for some laps until he made a small mistake and after that I manage to finish 6th.

I agree that this kind of penalty must get rid off, hope Kunos find another way.

Had a great race in server 4. made a good gap between me and georg until I started to lap people which didnt know I was lapping them. I catch a pack and was wondering how to overtake them without a blue flag. while doing that I lost focus and spun. eventually a 4 lap battle with Mark Reynold for 2nd place. We were centimeters from each other for 4 laps. :)

First RD race and went well.

Qualified 3rd but was 6th on the grid for some reason. During the start someone punted me and chaos unleashed, my car flew into the pits and had to do a restart from the pitlane. I come out dead last and started pushing. I did have great battles in the process of moving up, specially an intense 5 lap tangle with @Davy Vandevenne and @Frederic Schornstein . That was hard, clean racing, very pleased with that :) Finally finished 5th.

Niki was flying into the 1:59's, I wonder how fast were the guys in the other servers.

For an initial MP release this is very good, hope it will go in the right direction in the future so we could run a league maybe?

Had tons of fun, great racing everyone.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea